Whoa! Nobody told me Kerry Washington was 'Plain As Hell' when she's casual

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I don't understand... some of y'all prefer women with weaves and all kinds of fakery, but then complain about how fake women are. :comeon:

Kerry Washington is a beautiful woman and I bet a dollar to a donut that any straight dude in this thread would get wood if she was all up on you without makeup.

Big deal of she doesn't wear weaves or foundation everyday, but that's her job... She has to... so why can't she take a break?

:childplease: As if y'all wouldn't be gassed over Kerry Washington...

Post your pics or I don't believe you! :jawalrus:

I bet a dollar to a donut that any man that can complain about her, probably got a girlfriend OR chicken head baby moms that looks like this picture below (Exhibit XY) without their weave and makeup... :to:

As a woman who DOES NOT wear weave or foundation, I get the side eye for MY OWN HAIR :usure: from these hard looking hoes out chea because Y'ALL keep gassing these butta faced hookers up... There's no way y'all can compare Kerry Washington to these hardface bytches walking around out chea in stilettos and body con dresses looking like fukking trannys ruining the damn view!

MV5BOTMxODczODI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY2NzE0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY973_.jpg

And aint she like like early to middle 40's I don't see the problem at ALL.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
So I was just watching Kerry Washington in I Think I Love My Wife, and she was looking sexy as hell...plump. I decided to find some photos of her and BAM! Why the hell none of y'all told me? I have seen regular girls on the block looking better than Kerry with no makeup or minimal makeup. Kerry looks almost like a completely different chick!

plus, her forehead is HUGE and her hairline is non-existent...she was just named the 2nd Most Beautiful Woman in the World by People Magazine 2013

:scusthov:

2dd59f0d.jpg

kerry+washington.jpg

celebrities-no-makeup-08202011-03.jpg

kerry-washington-jets-to-new-york-city.jpg

article-2341751-1A504B8B000005DC-344_634x937.jpg

This bytch the fukk terrible mayne..

with that said, I'd smash but eh...

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
And aint she like like early to middle 40's I don't see the problem at ALL.

I think she's 30s, but even still... She's a low key, easy going, beautiful woman... She's probably really nice... :yeshrug:

She may not have had perfect skin that day, but with that Scandal money... She's :eat: good now... I'm sure she's gotten that handled.

Steve Murray

#TeamZimmerman
Daps
:damn: NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING TO MY FANTASIES?!!?!?!?!??!?

She looks like Craterface Coburn from that Saved By The Bell episode :sadbron:

I'll bet she chuckles like him, too

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand... some of y'all prefer women with weaves and all kinds of fakery, but then complain about how fake women are. :comeon:

Kerry Washington is a beautiful woman and I bet a dollar to a donut that any straight dude in this thread would get wood if she was all up on you without makeup.

Big deal of she doesn't wear weaves or foundation everyday, but that's her job... She has to... so why can't she take a break?

:childplease: As if y'all wouldn't be gassed over Kerry Washington...

Post your pics or I don't believe you! :jawalrus:

I bet a dollar to a donut that any man that can complain about her, probably got a girlfriend OR chicken head baby moms that looks like this picture below (Exhibit XY) without their weave and makeup... :to:

As a woman who DOES NOT wear weave or foundation, I get the side eye for MY OWN HAIR :usure: from these hard looking hoes out chea because Y'ALL keep gassing these butta faced hookers up... There's no way y'all can compare Kerry Washington to these hardface bytches walking around out chea in stilettos and body con dresses looking like fukking trannys ruining the damn view!

MV5BOTMxODczODI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY2NzE0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY973_.jpg
the problem is not her skin or hair or whatever. it's part of her and i'm not saying she should be shamed because she has spots on her skin or whatever (maybe she can't help it)

my problem is the attitudes of women who wear cakes of make-up have when you know for a fact that their whole attitude would go to humble without it (not directed at Kerry Washington specifically, she could be a cool ass down to earth chick for all i know).

My main message is to guys though. I think guys should think twice and analyze the chicks a little more before they give them attention. Look at how much make up she has, look at how she dresses and if she's hiding fat or a gut? look at her hair and if it's real or not. look at if she's wearing big frame glasses to cover her face, etc, etc...and even if she looks good, who knows what's under the hood? just because she looks good doesn't mean you should go all in. keep some for yourself. maybe she has excess baggage, maybe she's a psycho, maybe she's disloyal, maybe she's an attention whore, maybe she has bad credit and looking for a savior, etc.

Their front looks great but what lies underneath the makeup? what lies underneath the flesh? gt to know these chicks more before you invest all your attention in them cause some of them are parasites and once you've given them that boost of attention, they'll throw you away and look for their next fix. all for a chick that didn't even look like advertized...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
most women look horrible without makeup

its all deception with these broads, makeup, fake eyelashes, high heels, push up bras fr their droopy t*ts, big ol belts to hide thier flabby stomach etc.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
most women look horrible without makeup

its all deception with these broads, makeup, fake eyelashes, high heels, push up bras fr their droopy t*ts, big ol belts to hide thier flabby stomach etc.