Whoa! Nobody told me Kerry Washington was 'Plain As Hell' when she's casual

nassaunew

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I was just watching Kerry Washington in I Think I Love My Wife, and she was looking sexy as hell...plump. I decided to find some photos of her and BAM! Why the hell none of y'all told me? I have seen regular girls on the block looking better than Kerry with no makeup or minimal makeup. Kerry looks almost like a completely different chick!

plus, her forehead is HUGE and her hairline is non-existent...she was just named the 2nd Most Beautiful Woman in the World by People Magazine 2013

:scusthov:

2dd59f0d.jpg

kerry+washington.jpg

celebrities-no-makeup-08202011-03.jpg

kerry-washington-jets-to-new-york-city.jpg

article-2341751-1A504B8B000005DC-344_634x937.jpg

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
Whoa nikka wtf you doing you try n fukk with nikkas fantasyd Nd shyt

Damn I thought she was. Fine smart hoe

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
A lot of these broads are when you take away make up, just look at Katy Perry. Even with that said, I'd still let her suck my dikk. :yeshrug:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and its the same with 97% of women you see everyday on the street. Fellas need to wake up. Not saying to switch to the other team but realize they are RARELY what they portray (both literally and figuratively). Once you keep that in mind and truly internalize it, as Patrice Oneal said, you'll be able to approach them with exactly the right amount of arrogance and the right amount of humility and balance the two.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I don't understand... some of y'all prefer women with weaves and all kinds of fakery, but then complain about how fake women are. :comeon:

Kerry Washington is a beautiful woman and I bet a dollar to a donut that any straight dude in this thread would get wood if she was all up on you without makeup.

Big deal of she doesn't wear weaves or foundation everyday, but that's her job... She has to... so why can't she take a break?

:childplease: As if y'all wouldn't be gassed over Kerry Washington...

Post your pics or I don't believe you! :jawalrus:

I bet a dollar to a donut that any man that can complain about her, probably got a girlfriend OR chicken head baby moms that looks like this picture below (Exhibit XY) without their weave and makeup... :to:

As a woman who DOES NOT wear weave or foundation, I get the side eye for MY OWN HAIR :usure: from these hard looking hoes out chea because Y'ALL keep gassing these butta faced hookers up... There's no way y'all can compare Kerry Washington to these hardface bytches walking around out chea in stilettos and body con dresses looking like fukking trannys ruining the damn view!

MV5BOTMxODczODI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY2NzE0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY973_.jpg

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
That's why I prefer to see a chick without makeup on to get a real judgment of how she looks. Even a fugly bytch will look decent with a little makeup on.