Who would you trade for prime Stone Cold

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
After getting his neck broken at SummerSlam 1997, Austin was on borrowed time. His run only lasted from 98-02 (with big chunks of 2000 and 2002 missing).

If this was a real sports league an Austin trade that included Goldberg/Jericho/Benoit/Rey/Eddie and maybe throw in LOD on the WWF side would be a fair trade IMO.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Nobody but my offer would be:

Hall
Nash
Syxx
BRET HART
and the rights to the nWo trademark

Merge DX and the outsiders, call them the nWo, and rebuild around Bret Hart as the returning hero to save WWF from the nWo/Kliq. From there strap the rocket to the hart foundation, the nation of domination and the rock from there on.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The WWE brainwashing/revisionist history is nuts smh
I suppose.

WCW would've ruined SCSA and idk what the WWF would've done with whoever they traded for. I don't think it would've been worth wasting SCSA's career, when he was one of the reasons the won the Monday Night Wars.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wouldn't have the freedom to get the most out of that character or the perfect dance partner in the Mr McMahon character.

Bischoff would have buyers remorse almost immediately and have him NPC status during Hogan/Nash promos with the other 50 NWO members :francis:

Bischoff would feud with Austin and karate kick the shyt out of him and job him tf out

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really dont see WCW wasting Austin, but at the same time, even using him well under WCW's standards and practices wasn't gonna make him as big. Let's not pretend that the middle fingers, beer, and cussing wasn't half of why he blew up on such a mainstream level, it wasn't just mic skills and wrestling skills.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
I'm giving up Hall & Nash, Bret, and Harlem Heat. WWF would have to give up Val Venis or The Godfather to sweeten up the deal a bit.