Who would you cast as the Gotham City Sirens (Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn)?

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
If were recasting everyone I'd go with these actresses. I went who I thought would be good from movies I saw recently. I also tried to add different ethnicities to the mix because I think a movie of all white women would be pretty boring. I added photos cause I think it might be one of those threads and I probably put more thought into this than I should have but I was bored and wanted something to do.

Sirens

Mia Goth as Harley Quinn

She's a good actress and Infinity Pool convinced me she can be playful or crazy. I already knew she could play crazy. She's also funny I think that should be required to play the character.

09aa5750-9cdc-11ed-acb6-4aff9763c67a

Lorenza Izzo as Catwoman

She's part Hispanic. She boxes. I watched Fletch and she was sexy in it. Ana De Armas works too but Lorenza looks more like a cat in the face to me. Maybe I should watch Knock Knock since they're both in it:patrice:. Naomi Scott is a good pick. I scrolled up and saw her afterwards and was like yea she could work.

740full-lorenza-izzo.jpg

Riley Keoug as Posion Ivy

I had no clue who this could be. For a second there I was about to say Uma Thurman's daughter but she's more the funny type. I was looking at photos of Taylor Paige to see who she could be and I saw a photo of them together and thought yea that's Poison Ivy. Then I googled it and saw that she wants to play her.

09c3fb73-c1b4-42a9-b045-f5f5cdda041f-getty-166881192.jpg

1460664509-riley-keough-1.jpg

Villians

Ming-Na Wen as Lady Shiva

This just makes sense to me

Ming-Na-Wen-Feet-6175505.jpg

Talia Al Ghul

Claudia Doumit as Talia Ghul

She looks the part and plays a good villian in the Boys.

claudia-doumit-1883-magazine-august-2022-1.jpg

Heros

Batgirl

Erin Kellyman as Barbara Gordon

If they keep Jim Gordon black and want Barbara to be mixed they should go with her. She was good in The Falcon and Winter Solider and the small part in Solo. I think Barbara should be college age and more naïve than the other Birds of Prey.

maxresdefault.jpg

Saie Sink as Barbara Gordon
venice-film-festival-the-whale-sadie-sink-2-e1662474157678.jpg

Lauren LaVera as Huntress.

She was great in Terrifier 2 and she knows martial arts. She's Italian I think. I think she'd be great at the character.
C7dpZ-6X0AY3Lqs.jpg:large

Orphan/Cassandra Cain

Natasha Liu Bordizzo

I had to google young asian actresses because I didn't remember any off the top of my head. I liked the limited role she had in Day Shift as the neighbor. She has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do
1-natasha-liu-bordizzo.jpg

Leah Lewis

She plays the character in Batwheels. She's already been hitting the gym.
leah-lewis-v0-h3k8u8f9wkj91.jpg

Taylour Paige as Black Canary

I'm making Black Canaray black again. I wanted Taylour Paige in the movie and she's in the movie.

0335af40f2037bc1f3ccacbe48a46cc7.jpg

Victoria Justice as Zatanna

I googled actresses with the best legs. Victoria Justice was 20 on some list she should be higher. She can do funny and the heroes need someone funny. She looks the part.
FQ7-bbOX0AILYy3.jpg

Summary

Its pretty much Gotham City Sirens Vs The Birds of Prey. The Sirens are the main focus of the story like heroes normally are and the Birds of Prey get the b storyline like the villians normally do. The Bat family would be established in Batman: The Brave and the Bold before hand. The plot is pretty much a comicbook Birds of Prey storyline.

Short Plot

Catwoman gets blamed for a crime and she falls out with the Bat family. Black Canary is training the rookie Bat family of Batgirl, Orhpan, and Huntress. Catwoman gets saved by Posion Ivy from the Gotham PD. Posion Ivy brings Catwoman to her lair where she meets Harley. Harley and Catwoman don't like each other at first because the men they're commonly with don't like each other. Ivy tells Harley to keep it cool she's going to use Catwoman to find out Batman's secret Identity.

The Bat family finds out from news reports that Ivy and Catwoman are working together. Black Canary calls her old friend Zatanna to make sure that the spell she used on Catwoman will work and Bruce's secret won't get out. While Black Canary meets up with the rookies she has a conversation about following or not following in her father's footsteps.

The Sirens go through Gothams underworld to try and clear Catwoman's name after they become closer friends. Ivy brings the group through some of the meta villians in Gotham that could be behind her setup. Harley brings the group through some of the crime families of Gotham. At a night club/bar they run into Matches Malone who is Batman in disguise. The Birds of Prey have their first fight with the Sirens at this bar. Catwoman attacks Matches Malone. After she does a move Matches blocks her attack in a way Batman only does. Catwoman says, "Three fights before I ever saw you do that." The audience don't know before hand that Matches Malone is Bruce Wayne unless they know the character or someone says in the theatre. Catwoman and Batman go off to the side to talk and get into an argument. Batman says, "I didn't know you went back to crime." Catwoman says, "I didn't know you were hiding a son:heh:" You find out Nightwing took Damien off to join the Teen Titans or something. That's another movie coming soon.

The real people behind Catwoman's fallout are the League of Shadows as Talia wanted to make sure Catwoman has no part in raising her child. She also wants to destroy Gotham so that Bruce has no home and Damien can return to her as the rightful heir to the League of Shadows. You can add Shade in there so Zatanna has someone to have a CGI battle with that isn't Posion Ivy. I'd like Cheshire to be there so Cassandra Cain thinks her mother replaced her. You can use Chesire in another movie in the future when she quits.

At the end you find out Catwoman has been working the whole time to make sure Harley and Ivy don't get arrested or captured by the Birds of Prey because she doesn't believe they're truly evil. The Birds of Prey are happy they saved Gotham for their first time sans Batman. After Catwoman is accepted back into the Bat family the Sirens meet up together as Pamela, Harleen, and Selina.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
If were recasting everyone I'd go with these actresses. I went who I thought would be good from movies I saw recently. I also tried to add different ethnicities to the mix because I think a movie of all white women would be pretty boring. I added photos cause I think it might be one of those threads and I probably put more thought into this than I should have but I was bored and wanted something to do.

Sirens

Mia Goth as Harley Quinn

She's a good actress and Infinity Pool convinced me she can be playful or crazy. I already knew she could play crazy. She's also funny I think that should be required to play the character.

09aa5750-9cdc-11ed-acb6-4aff9763c67a

Lorenza Izzo as Catwoman

She's part Hispanic. She boxes. I watched Fletch and she was sexy in it. Ana De Armas works too but Lorenza looks more like a cat in the face to me. Maybe I should watch Knock Knock since they're both in it:patrice:. Naomi Scott is a good pick. I scrolled up and saw her afterwards and was like yea she could work.

740full-lorenza-izzo.jpg

Riley Keoug as Posion Ivy

I had no clue who this could be. For a second there I was about to say Uma Thurman's daughter but she's more the funny type. I was looking at photos of Taylor Paige to see who she could be and I saw a photo of them together and thought yea that's Poison Ivy. Then I googled it and saw that she wants to play her.

09c3fb73-c1b4-42a9-b045-f5f5cdda041f-getty-166881192.jpg

1460664509-riley-keough-1.jpg

Villians

Ming-Na Wen as Lady Shiva

This just makes sense to me

Ming-Na-Wen-Feet-6175505.jpg

Talia Al Ghul

Claudia Doumit as Talia Ghul

She looks the part and plays a good villian in the Boys.

claudia-doumit-1883-magazine-august-2022-1.jpg

Heros

Batgirl

Erin Kellyman as Barbara Gordon

If they keep Jim Gordon black and want Barbara to be mixed they should go with her. She was good in The Falcon and Winter Solider and the small part in Solo. I think Barbara should be college age and more naïve than the other Birds of Prey.

maxresdefault.jpg

Saie Sink as Barbara Gordon
venice-film-festival-the-whale-sadie-sink-2-e1662474157678.jpg

Lauren LaVera as Huntress.

She was great in Terrifier 2 and she knows martial arts. She's Italian I think. I think she'd be great at the character.
C7dpZ-6X0AY3Lqs.jpg:large

Orphan/Cassandra Cain

Natasha Liu Bordizzo

I had to google young asian actresses because I didn't remember any off the top of my head. I liked the limited role she had in Day Shift as the neighbor. She has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do
1-natasha-liu-bordizzo.jpg

Leah Lewis

She plays the character in Batwheels. She's already been hitting the gym.
leah-lewis-v0-h3k8u8f9wkj91.jpg

Taylour Paige as Black Canary

I'm making Black Canaray black again. I wanted Taylour Paige in the movie and she's in the movie.

0335af40f2037bc1f3ccacbe48a46cc7.jpg

Victoria Justice as Zatanna

I googled actresses with the best legs. Victoria Justice was 20 on some list she should be higher. She can do funny and the heroes need someone funny. She looks the part.
FQ7-bbOX0AILYy3.jpg

what an amazing and thought out post! 😹