Who would you cast as the Gotham City Sirens (Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn)?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:

sjitfhm4phx41.jpg

@humminbird @Realm-Breaker

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Catwoman - Naomi Scott. She can actually act. I don't really care for Catwoman but, I do like Naomi, so maybe she can get me to at least pay attention. Plus she legit knows martial Arts!

wg763s10l3541.jpg

naomi-scott-another-magazine-feature-13.jpg

354003.jpg

Harley Quinn - Samara Weaving. Just take B from The Babysitter and put her in Gotham and I'd give you money! Then you factor in Ready or Not and that Asian movie...

MAYHEM_7-e1559754708275.jpg

Ready-or-Not-Samara-Weaving.width-800.jpg

Poison Ivy - Olivia Taylor Dudley. Another more one note character that I don't really care for. But hey, sex sells right. Not to put her in a box, but she knows why she gets cast in things. Add a little camp and we're cooking. Get Olivia in a leaf bikini and I'll gladly take her to Dudley-ville! (that's a wood joke)

Poison Ivy

gVi5XqsP6hCxyMZEwol0zOz-bfDIqRtgqkdC4fKpTBU.gif

Dr. Pamela Isley

15-Olivia-Taylor.jpg

--------

Lines, why'd you make your casting choices multiple back to back to back posts? Is it so you can dap stack?

:stopitslime: :stopitslime::stopitslime:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Catwoman - Naomi Scott. She can actually act. I don't really care for Catwoman but, I do like Naomi, so maybe she can get me to at least pay attention. Plus she legit knows martial Arts!

wg763s10l3541.jpg

naomi-scott-another-magazine-feature-13.jpg

354003.jpg

Harley Quinn - Samara Weaving. Just take B from The Babysitter and put her in Gotham and I'd give you money! Then you factor in Ready or Not and that Asian movie...

MAYHEM_7-e1559754708275.jpg

Ready-or-Not-Samara-Weaving.width-800.jpg

Poison Ivy - Olivia Taylor Dudley. Another more one note character that I don't really care for. But hey, sex sells right. Not to put her in a box, but she knows why she gets cast in things. Add a little camp and we're cooking. Get Olivia in a leaf bikini and I'll gladly take her to Dudley-ville! (that's a wood joke)

Poison Ivy

gVi5XqsP6hCxyMZEwol0zOz-bfDIqRtgqkdC4fKpTBU.gif

Dr. Pamela Isley

15-Olivia-Taylor.jpg

--------

Lines, why'd you make your casting choices multiple back to back to back posts? Is it so you can dap stack?

:stopitslime: :stopitslime::stopitslime:

Brother, please refer to me as PAWG Life, that is my name. Let's keep it peaceful and respectful, sir. :pachaha:

I posted like that cause i was on my Iphone and coming up with my picks as i was posting. It was a stream of consciousness way of posting; a "this is what im thinking as I type"

Thank you for participating. :salute:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Harley Quinn - Margot Robbie
Catwoman - Halsey
Poison Ivy - Jessica Chastain

Halsey and Margot will draw in the younger crowds, Chastain will gather the grounded folks...

The other women in here aren't good actresses and it will be a CW-type of movie...You need legit actresses to pull this off...