WHO WOULD YA'LL RATHER SEE PORTRAY RICHARD PRYOR :MARLON, MIKE EPPS, OR NICK CANNON(LMAO)

Who should play Pryor.

• Nickalodian Cannon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marlon

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They need to leave this shyt alone.
All three are not good enough to do this.

Marlon is so out of practice and huff as a dramatic actor I turned his bullshyt off the fastest. When potentially before he sank into completely c00ndom sellout comedy. He was a gifted comedic turned dramatic actor from requiem and an original. Now he is so far removed from that he seems like he lost that special it factor he had.
This is a revenue grab if this bullahit comes out.
They need to go find an unknown.

Art Barr

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Think Mike Epps is a way better actor then people give him credit for, and of the 3 he had Pryors facial mannerisms down.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
They need to leave this shyt alone.
All three are not good enough to do this.

Marlon is so out of practice and huff as a dramatic actor I turned his bullshyt off the fastest. When potentially before he sank into completely c00ndom sellout comedy. He was a gifted comedic turned dramatic actor from requiem and an original. Now he is so far removed from that he seems like he lost that special it factor he had.
This is a revenue grab if this bullahit comes out.
They need to go find an unknown.

Art Barr
This might be the closest thing to the truth :mjcry:

Daps
Without watching the tapes, I'd say Marlon. Mike Epps was really good in Sparkle, so I think he could pull it off, too. I have no faith in Nick Cannon in this role.

I'll watch the tapes when I get home. :ehh: