Who would win: Whitespikes from Tomorrow War or the Death Angels from A Quiet Place?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their projectiles wouldnt do anything to creatures that survived crash landing On earth
Those damn things kept opening their faces up, exposing themselves. 2 kids calmly gave em that work in the last movie. Granted it was due to the frequency but the point is, they are not indestructible.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
All you need is a sonic weapon to bush the death angles… The high pitch sounds was fukking them up even with their heads open lmaoo

Them white spikes you got to nuke the entire planet :whoa:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Whitespikes because they can mass reproduce... shyt... They spent a whole damn day in a fukking orgy..

This is like worlds military vs. 100 trillion lions... Numbers just make it impossible to win.
the military would win that lion fight with ease

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Those damn things kept opening their faces up, exposing themselves. 2 kids calmly gave em that work in the last movie. Granted it was due to the frequency but the point is, they are not indestructible.
they weren't walking around just opening up their faces randomly and even so, they got the sense to not do it if they're in battle with a bunch of hostile creatures. and they are indestructible as far as the whitespikes are concerned.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
White Spikes killing everything. Quiet Place monsters could easily be killed with some 12s, a sub, and a hearing aid AAAAND THEM nikkaS CANT SWIM:mjlol:

Them Mimics though..might hve to think about that. They were killing everything in the land, sea, and air except Tom Cruise of course.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Randomly got me thinking that I would like a different take on these alien movies where they behave more like real animals. I can't think of any animal that goes around just killing all day...but rather they only attack when hungry or threatened. In all these movies the creatures are always mad and killing everything in sight just because