Who would win in a fight? Krillin vs Batman

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dat whole "VS." bullshyt idea is da absolute fukkin WOAT. :camby:

I forsee the worst for this new movie.
I, think the casting is as pisspoor as a Joel Schumacher batman.
plus, has the potential to ruin batman and superman dually on the same death of a draw superman sequels a Schumacher sequels saw.

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
NYC
darkseid, from what i have seen in the cartoons is scared batshyt of batman.
he even said, to superman,...
man, get that nikka the fukk outta my dimension and the fukk up outta my face,..i'm scared of this fool, for real.

fukk superman,....i can't deal with batman.

batman was smuggling himself across dimensions and fake getting captured to give darkseid that work.

i don't know if krillin is capable of having a lead villain in a whole universe shook.
no villian from another galaxy/planet was shook of krillin like darkseid was of batman.

art barr

it doesn't matter what happened in the comics at this point because there's no real canon. who gives a fukk if someone once wrote a comic where darkseid lost to batman, or a comic where darkseid was afraid of batman. its just one man's story. doesn't mean it's believable.

knowing what you know about both characters, do you really think darkseid is shook of BATMAN????

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it doesn't matter what happened in the comics at this point because there's no real canon. who gives a fukk if someone once wrote a comic where darkseid lost to batman, or a comic where darkseid was afraid of batman. its just one man's story. doesn't mean it's believable.

knowing what you know about both characters, do you really think darkseid is shook of BATMAN????

if darkseid said on a cartoon he was shook of Bruce.
then, he was shook of Bruce.

it's dc comics...
it is, what it is....

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Batman loses to people with no powers yet somehow can pre plan and beat demi gods and aliens. Batman must appeal to the underdog or something.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Batman loses to people with no powers yet somehow can pre plan and beat demi gods and aliens. Batman must appeal to the underdog or something.

lol right. one week he's getting his ass handed by bane but then the next week he's goin toe to toe with darkseid.

It all depends on what kind of story it is and who's tellin the story.

i think people understand that batman gets the most plot armor but I think we choose to overlook it because of how amazing of a character he is and that deep down we'd like to think that the most "powerless" member of the JL could still be one of the hugest contributors of the group.

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
lol right. one week he's getting his ass handed by the bane but then the next week he's goin toe to toe with darkseid.

i think people understand that batman gets the most plot armor but I think we choose to overlook it because of how amazing of a character he is and that deep down we'd like to think that the most "powerless" member of the JL could still be one of the hugest contributors of the group.
:obama:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Whats stopping batman from having dbz like powers in this scenario tho?

Batman is said to be at peak human strength and insanely smart.

Almost untouchable at hand to hand combat.

If he were to be put into the dbz universe, im sure he'd figure out pretty fast that physics of that world were different and adjust accordingly.

Fallacy

Replace the last name with an X
Daps
Batman's prep time>>>>Krillin's DBZ filler episodes

You know those DBZ fools can't move when inside a cloud of smoke either, might as well hand the W to Bruce.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol right. one week he's getting his ass handed by the bane but then the next week he's goin toe to toe with darkseid.

A strong mind is a superpower in itself

giphy.gif