Who would win in a battle, the avengers or the fast and furious crew?

who you got?

• Total voters
Daps
I don't think there's any doubt furious family will win.

It's not even a contest at this point :pachaha:

After seeings Hobbs guide a missile with his bare hands :whoo:, this literally puts him on the same level as Iron Man in the first Avengers movie

Hobbs would have guided the nuclear missile right into Thanos crib :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
After seeings Hobbs guide a missile with his bare hands :whoo:, this literally puts him on the same level as Iron Man in the first Avengers movie

I mean we also saw tyrese ability to survive sub zero freezing temperatures going into the frozen water in Russia

Tyrese = Namor?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

I was gonna say they bulked him up to captain america's strength level but iron man works too lol he can probably tank a shield throw or catch the damn thing if he wanted :pachaha:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
But seriously Fast fam vs. street level avengers would be a dope crossover.

Cap, Bucky, Hawkeye, Widow, Falcon, Ant-Man & Wasp gets Hobbs and Shaw sent after them for defying the Govt. and they enlist the furious crew for help.:ohhh:

In the end it turns out Zemo and Charlize Theron was behind everything to get them to cross each other out or something.

Daps
But seriously Fast fam vs. street level avengers would be a dope crossover.

Cap, Bucky, Hawkeye, Widow, Falcon, Ant-Man & Wasp gets Hobbs and Shaw sent after them for defying the Govt. and they enlist the furious crew for help.:ohhh:

In the end it turns out Zemo and Charlize Theron was behind everything to get them to cross each other out or something.

:childplease: ain't no way that Cap and Bucky taking out Dom and Hobbs

they better have Cap Marvel and Thor on backup or it's gonna be Endgame forreal:whew:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just watched F9 a couple of weeks ago. Everyone has super-strength except Luda...and all past Cap super-serum'd up