• Loaded Lux

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux put miles bodybag in the sewer :lolbron: I think that Lux would make this interesting.

Miles is garbage though which made it loom worst than it was. That type of lux would not have beat calicoe so he for sure won't beat no hollow.

For the one or ones asking name a battle besides Big t, look up best of hollow. Then for each rhyme u impressed with, look at the actual battle and see if hollow don't get busy. I admit I use to think at first dude was corny but his hustle and him having his own style and to b able to go off the dome in every battle at one point or another is what makes me think he top 3 at least in this battle shyt. He ain't as corny as most but still can b in any arena at battling.

I mean, let's b real. Most of us r rooting for jc nut I'll b damn if he ain't the corniest most unbelievable battle rapper besides DNA in this battle shyt with his dancing ass.

PSA, I felt like smacking Ill for mocking him too. :aicmon:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Miles is garbage though which made it loom worst than it was. That type of lux would not have beat calicoe so he for sure won't beat no hollow.

For the one or ones asking name a battle besides Big t, look up best of hollow. Then for each rhyme u impressed with, look at the actual battle and see if hollow don't get busy. I admit I use to think at first dude was corny but his hustle and him having his own style and to b able to go off the dome in every battle at one point or another is what makes me think he top 3 at least in this battle shyt. He ain't as corny as most but still can b in any arena at battling.

I mean, let's b real. Most of us r rooting for jc nut I'll b damn if he ain't the corniest most unbelievable battle rapper besides DNA in this battle shyt with his dancing ass.

PSA, I felt like smacking Ill for mocking him too. :aicmon:

only believable battle rapper is math :beli: none of them do what they say. I think that Lux would body calicoe as well but thats not saying much Cal isn't that good:manny:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only believable battle rapper is math :beli: none of them do what they say. I think that Lux would body calicoe as well but thats not saying much Cal isn't that good:manny:

I believe lux, math, surf, and hitman is as good as it gets to being believable the way they carry themselves as far as top tier. I don't know about lower tiers like that by names or much about them other than the few battles this thread put me on to so I can't call it.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree with lux.

Cal is Rex status to me. I like the aggression and stage presence they bring to the table even though they ain't that good but I enjoy watching a battle from them. When cal said that packing the Mac in back of the ac is wack, in Detroit we ride with that on our lap line, I was :ooh:

Anyways, summer madness, we shall make some coli bets. :obama:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Lux has never looked beatable. Hollow has been beaten. Hollow has trouble with rapid fire rappers because the give him too much stuff at once for him to rebuttal. He was struggling to rebuttal verb and arsonal. Lux will rap circles around him and hollow without his rebuttals is cortez

His best rebuttal ever was against Aye Verb

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Going with Lux because with Hollow last two battles he was underwhelming. Lux expectations are super high so he needs to not stumble like he did against Calicoe but he'll win with vivid verses and real shyt vs mean punchlines and freestyle.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO did nikka just say Lux vs. Miles wasn't that impressive.

Wow....just wow....

U just tried to shyt on someone for laughing at u for saying lux is the best lyricist ever cuz it's ur "opinion" yet, u shytting on someone else's opinion? :childplease:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always thought Hollow was dope vs Goodz so his only weak performance to me was vs Hitman which theyre friends. I think both sides will be prepared for this battle so I dont think it will dissapoint but they shouldnt make this the main event i dont want the crowd fukking it up cause theyre tired. I could see it going either way, perception wise Lux cant possibly live up to the hype from his last battle so I agree with Norbes there but thats for mainstream fans anyway. but I think last thing dudes should be expecting is Hollow not showing up this battle.

and niggga need to stop using that Arsonal battle as any kind of indicator, that shiiit was a one minute fk bullshiiit with no prep time

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Hollow is the most talent battle rapper point blank.

While he isnt my favorite i can't deny his talent breh's.

Yall talking bout he cant perform :rudy:

Please that big t shyt should have shown yall what he's capable off. I dont even think he's reached his peak.

Hollow on his torture shyt :wow:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im telling yall hollow dont need crazy lyrics to win, you remember when he rebutted philly swain? "you could beleive him im coochie.... yeah you bust the uzi..on call of duty" shiit is so simple but it was crazy.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this

the sheer stupidity of that statement alone have me wondering wtf do these nikkas consider bars

Ya dudes r outta control. Nobody said lux ain't nice with the bars. He was killing it against Miles but his performance was no where near his performance against hollow. Against miles, he was hopping around like he was on pcp looking stupid and his personals wouldn't get the crowd hyped like how hollow would have did a rebuttal on how he hopping around. That's all I'm trying to say. The way he get busy now where he get hyped but keep his composure like on that freestyle or like he did against calicoe, that's lux at perfection level performance. I mean, I don't think there is no question who would out bar who spitting back and forth but that alone ain't gonna get u a win in this battle shyt. Just picture lux spitting how he did against miles and hollow coming back spitting that same kind of aggression on his torture shyt but saying some funny personal shyt about lux that will have everybody bugging. All I'm saying, that lux vs miles wouldn't beat hollow. My opinion.

We shall see come summer madness which is too fukking long away. :sadbron: