Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Loaded Lux

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlQhC9tv4SE&"]Who Would Win: Hollow Da Don vs. Loaded Lux - YouTube[/ame]

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My OPINION. Loaded lux needs to come with the same stage presence and swag that he did for with calicoe and those same kind of personal bars along with word play. If the lux that battled mook or miles shows up, he's not beating a average hollow da don day like the one that battled goodz or hit man.

With that said, if lux comes back even better or aboutmthe same presence he did against calicoe, hollow need to b at least 2 steps above his performance he had with big t and use the hell out of some rebuttals in the best way possible.

I feel this battle could determine the number 1 spot if they both show up on point. I just been feeling a certain type of way with these battles we been looking forward to and we see them and they garbage as hell. These battle rappers need to on the grind before they fukk up the format they build for themselves and make people lose interest. That surf vs conceited was not what it should have been, ill vs jc.... Another disappointment. Rex vs verb, basura. This next summer madness is either going to elevate this battle shyt or drop interest big time. It won't stay on the same level no matter the outcome. They don't get mo more chances.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loaded should win, but it seems like cats just seem to come in with the worst performance of their career against Hollow

I'd don't fukk with Hollow. I think his rebuttals suck, he's corny, his screeching voice, battles are boring, etc. I have to give him credit because he wins battles & he is the common denominator in his battles (regardless if I think his opponents for whatever reason just come in with a wack performance). He's doing something right.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'ma roll with Lux.

Hollow's last two battles (Goodz and Hitman) were underwhelming, not saying he didn't win em tho

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I've seen Hollow turn in reaaaal average performances before, including the hitman one. Haven't seen Lux do that yet, but of course he hasn't battled as much. Always thought Lux would beat hollow.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Lux has never looked beatable. Hollow has been beaten. Hollow has trouble with rapid fire rappers because the give him too much stuff at once for him to rebuttal. He was struggling to rebuttal verb and arsonal. Lux will rap circles around him and hollow without his rebuttals is cortez

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
lux would edge hollow simply because of his style. hollow would be funny, would have alot of clever lines, but lux would spit some of the realest shyt. its hard to beat a rapper as respected as lux, u have to be able to match rhyme schemes with him, something hollow cant do.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Hollow would have the crowd for some reason. Sometimes just starting your round all laid back is effective against these full of energy ass nikkas. Swave wins battles off that alone, make the other dude look stupid just by staying calm (I think it was Young Kannon he murked that way)

Then again, Hollow did struggle against Arsonal so :shrug:

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think it would be a good battle if they just come with what they both do his style verse his style none of that wwe madness just them two on a stage getting at each other that would make the battle more entertaining.if lux try that funeral type of theme with hollow he will def lose gotta see the old lux in this battle and the old hollow.and they both have had time to pen some **** so if they elite how everyone think they are it shouldnt be wack at all.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So lux vs mook looked like the same lux against calicoe? Even the lux vs miles wasn't that impressive. Hollow would rap circles and have the crowd against that kind of lux. Only the lux vs calicoe type of lux will beat hollow. Hollow will have the crowd with him if lux don't come with it like he did against calicoe.

But again, I'm hoping we don't get a disappointment from both rappers if it even does happen for summer madness.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So lux vs mook looked like the same lux against calicoe? Even the lux vs miles wasn't that impressive. Hollow would rap circles and have the crowd against that kind of lux. Only the lux vs calicoe type of lux will beat hollow. Hollow will have the crowd with him if lux don't come with it like he did against calicoe.

But again, I'm hoping we don't get a disappointment from both rappers if it even does happen for summer madness.

Lux put miles bodybag in the sewer :lolbron: I think that Lux would make this interesting.