Who will be the best black QB in the league next year?

Who has the best year in 2012?

• Total voters

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
Vick if healthy.

The expectations with Cam are too much. The goal line carries he received last year inflated his numbers.

:snoop: for rushing td's maybe but he was one of the leagues best runners last year and passers bruh real. He only gone get better his rookie season production was off natural talent, just think he didn't even fully understand what he was doing last year thats a scary thought for the league.

I think Freeman will bounce back but wont be nowhere near Killa Cam aka Ace Boogie or Vick. Freeman a poor man's Cam that aint as fast.

The Dogg

You hoes betta recognize
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I hope WSH improved the offensive line....playing in that division, RG3 gonna get knocked around by them pass rushes.

Cam got this.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
David Garrard

nah but for real, I think it'll be Vick... teams started to figure out Cam, his last 300 yd passing game was in like Week 4... he had 4,000 yards, but he had like 1,400 in the first four games, and just 2,600 in the next 12... I think he's a prime candidate for a sophomore slump

RG3 is nowhere near ready to be an elite NFL QB, so nah, definitely not him

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
David Garrard

nah but for real, I think it'll be Vick... teams started to figure out Cam, his last 300 yd passing game was in like Week 4... he had 4,000 yards, but he had like 1,400 in the first four games, and just 2,600 in the next 12... I think he's a prime candidate for a sophomore slump

RG3 is nowhere near ready to be an elite NFL QB, so nah, definitely not him

I think RG3 is more NFL ready than Cam was last year. And I'm dead ass serious about that.