Who Will Be Bianca WM 40 Opponent?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
There's nothing to imply that she'd be left off the card... she, like Charlotte and Becky, is one of the most likely to make the show each year at this point, barring an injury.

I mean he left her off smackdown this past week. And that's not even the first time it's happened either. HHH is kind of weird. No reason for Bianca not to show up even if its just to cut some type of promo. Not having one of your main attractions on your card in some fashion is crazy. Even Cody comes out and does shyt on nights he doesn't wrestle

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I mean he left her off smackdown this past week. And that's not even the first time it's happened either. HHH is kind of weird. No reason for Bianca not to show up even if its just to cut some type of promo. Not having one of your main attractions on your card in some fashion is crazy. Even Cody comes out and does shyt on nights he doesn't wrestle
Men still the focal point of the show. Jade ain't been seen in a minute either but we all still believe Jade showing up at Royal Rumble.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Wasn't on an ep of Smackdown so that means she'll be left off Mania? That's kinda... :heh: shyt, that's a pattern of Smackdown- sometimes people don't appear on it every single week. Doesn't mean they're not gonna be booked on their biggest show of the year, especially if they're top stars and usually in uppercard programs. There's weeks that Cody isn't on Raw and we know good and well that means nothing in the grand scheme.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Roman is not on the show most of the time but that doesn’t mean he’s any less important

You want Her versus some variation of Damage Cntrl again

Let her rest until the Royal Rumble where she’s already a favorite to win

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Why people still act like Triple H is burying her:snoop:

It’s not like Omos where she’s never on TV

Or Street Profits/Lashley where she’s on TV but loses all the time

She one of the top stars in the company she probably only lost like 5 times in the last year

She’ll be fine come Wrestlemania

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seth Rollins is done. They'll leaning on all their feature acts like never before
Judgement Day
Bloodline
Reigns
Becky
The Rebel
Blandy
Drew
And of course Cody