Reppin
NULL
x3wld3f.png
Oprah-Gif.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Jade ain't ready for this match smdh
I don't think they'll do that right out the gate.

Bianca just listening to production, whoever she faces, I'll just roll my eyes

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She either faces Rhea (doubtful)... or she and a partner (Naomi? :lupe:) go for the tag titles against Kairi & Asuka.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
She either faces Rhea (doubtful)... or she and a partner (Naomi? :lupe:) go for the tag titles against Kairi & Asuka.

the 2nd option is the most likely IMO

Rhea vs Becky
Bayley vs Io

Bianca and Naomi or Jade vs Kabuki Warriors

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Bring up Kiana James and let's do business.

She's probably done all she's going to do in NXT but she can have a great non-title match with Bianca at Wrestlemania and the EST can keep her streak.

Kiana can get a chance to breakout and establish herself on a main roster that needs stars.

Lyra, Lola Vice, Roxanne Perez, Cora Jade, Kelani Jordan, Lash Legend. Sol Ruca is coming back, Jaida is starting to move up. No need in getting lost in that mix down in NXT.

Kiana, Tiffy, Elektra Lopez, and maybe Fallon Henley are all ready to come up.

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Bring up Kiana James and let's do business.

She's probably done all she's going to do in NXT but she can have a great non-title match with Bianca at Wrestlemania and the EST can keep her streak.

Kiana can get a chance to breakout and establish herself on a main roster that needs stars.

Lyra, Lola Vice, Roxanne Perez, Cora Jade, Kelani Jordan, Lash Legend. Sol Ruca is coming back, Jaida is starting to move up. No need in getting lost in that mix.

Kiana, Tiffy, Elektra Lopez, and maybe Fallon Henley are all ready to come up.
So you want Bianca Belair’s WrestleMania opponent to be someone who just lost a #1 contender match for the NXT women’s title?

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Knowing HHH she will either not be featured, in a pre-show battle royal, or lose..... especially since they acknowledged she had a streak at last yrs mania

There's nothing to imply that she'd be left off the card... she, like Charlotte and Becky, is one of the most likely to make the show each year at this point, barring an injury.