Who were the baddest bishes on Friday Night Lights? (PICS ADDED)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Lyla Garrity

Minka-Kelly-31.jpg

Noel

Jana_Kramer.jpg

Julie

Julie-Aimee-Teegarden-friday-night-lights-3242164-320-480.jpg

Tyra

adriannepalickityra

Jess

fnl3-1.jpg

Who am I missing? :mjpls:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Yea...Becky would've got smashed if I was Riggins. He was like 18, telling a 16 year old girl it was wrong to go there :whoa:

:heh:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lyla by far

i would fukk julie's innocent azz too.

tyra was the biggest freak/slut of the whole series. she was the most dtf :mjpls:

and it seemed that way in real life too based on the coli poster who was a extra on the show and knew them in real life: http://www.the-coli.com/arcadium/27097-confessions-friday-night-lights-extra.html#.URSyfOi7FS4

And then end up in jail once she decides it was a bad idea and cries rape. Julie Taylor the type of white bytch that'll get a brotha lynched.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ask Riggins :skip:

Hell Riggins was white and didn't fukk her.

Imagine if she let Smash or Vince Howard fukk and her dad found out? She'd have cried rape so fukking quickly.

That bytch stayed lying to cover up her mistakes. Remember when she crashed her car just to keep from going back to college and dealing with everybody knowing she fukked her professor?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hell Riggins was white and didn't fukk her.

Imagine if she let Smash or Vince Howard fukk and her dad found out? She'd have cried rape so fukking quickly.

That bytch stayed lying to cover up her mistakes. Remember when she crashed her car just to keep from going back to college and dealing with everybody knowing she fukked her professor?

Im talking about what happened when riggins was living with them

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talking about what happened when riggins was living with them

I know, my point was she let Riggins take the fall and he didn't even fukk her. She was willing to let her Dad think he got her drunk and was trying to fukk just so SHE wouldn't get in trouble.