Who was your favorite James Bond 007

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Craig.

Love all his Bond movies, I bought it 100% when I see him as Bond and I see why the studio wanted him back even when he didn’t wanna do anymore.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Craig.

Love all his Bond movies, I bought it 100% when I see him as Bond and I see why the studio wanted him back even when he didn’t wanna do anymore.
He was great, especially for the 2000's. I just loved the vibe of the PB ones. The humor, gadgets, Q, etc. But yeah Craig did his thing.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Gonna go with Dalton...he had next with Goldeneye but studio bankruptcy/reorganization stopped production and Brosnan had next.

Brosnan was a good Bond but his movies weren't great.

Craig was good but fell off big time after Casion Royale.

Lazenby didn't do much for me.

Moore's Bond is unwatchable and tooo campy..

Connery to me was a bit corny...

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Gonna go with Dalton...he had next with Goldeneye but studio bankruptcy/reorganization stopped production and Brosnan had next.

Brosnan was a good Bond but his movies weren't great.

Craig was good but fell off big time after Casion Royale.

Lazenby didn't do much for me.

Moore's Bond is unwatchable and tooo campy..

Connery to me was a bit corny...
Dope break down. I'm gonna try to peep some of the Dalton era ones. I'll give them a chance.
:manny:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Bronson, but you can argue he only had one good outing.

Moore was a fakkit.

Dalton underrated.

Connery the GOAT
Whoa on the Moore slander. That game show host probably fukked more bond girls than all the others out together. He's my biased favorite because all of his movies are the ones I grew up watching in the 80's, early 90's. He had the most fun movies and villains. And Live and Let Die is one of my favorite movies and had the best theme song.

Unbiased it's Connery. He bodies the role and epitomizes the Bond characteristics. This usually just ends up being a generational thing, as most of the 90's kids will say Brosnan, who's movies I can't stand, as they have no classic villains and were really goofy with the gadgets. But I get it, cause the same can be said about the Moore movies, minus the classic villain part.

• Dap
Reactions: bzb