Who was the better Samurai in Samurai Champloo, Mugen or Jin?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My interpretation of the show was that
Both Mugen and Jin loved Fuu
But Fuu Loved Mugen

And they knew that if they fought, Jin would kill Mugen, breaking Fuu's heart. So they all parted ways leaving the love triangle. That's just when I felt watching the show. :yeshrug:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
My interpretation of the show was that
Both Mugen and Jin loved Fuu
But Fuu Loved Mugen

And they knew that if they fought, Jin would kill Mugen, breaking Fuu's heart. So they all parted ways leaving the love triangle. That's just when I felt watching the show. :yeshrug:

i think the love was all in fuus head. mugen and jin were chasing their own demons throughout the show

as for who would win, it wouldnt be one sided. they would both die, thats why they chose to walk away at the end

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i think the love was all in fuus head. mugen and jin were chasing their own demons throughout the show

as for who would win, it wouldnt be one sided. they would both die, thats why they chose to walk away at the end

Also, Mugen and Jin had other women they could return to. Just a fun theory I have.

And yeah they were shown to be equals in the end. Although I think they showed Jin to be more dominant.

Jin beat the GodHand, who Mugen had no chance against.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Also, Mugen and Jin had other women they could return to. Just a fun theory I have.

And yeah they were shown to be equals in the end. Although I think they showed Jin to be more dominant.

Jin beat the GodHand, who Mugen had no chance against.

they both beat killers the other wouldnt stand a chance against. mugen beat the blind chick that beat jin and the ki dude,.