Who was the best enforcer/lieutenant on the Wire?

Who is your muscle?

• Chris Partlow

Votes: 39 38.2%
  • Snoop Pearson

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Monk Metcalf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Lee

• Wee-bey Brice

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Slim Charles

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • Stinkum

• Brother MouzoneBrother

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Other (Omar is a cheat code)

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me WEE-BEY and SLIM CHARLES on my squad and I'll go war with anyone in B-MORE. Slim Charles was gully, and had some sense. He knew better then to hit Clay Davis. A nikka like Chris would've tried to hit Clay Davis and made the whole operation HOT. Give me some muscle with a brain like Slim.

I'd def take WEE-BEY. He took all them bodies for some extra slaw. :heh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Give me WEE-BEY and SLIM CHARLES on my squad and I'll go war with anyone in B-MORE. Slim Charles was gully, and had some sense. He knew better then to hit Clay Davis. A nikka like Chris would've tried to hit Clay Davis and made the whole operation HOT. Give me some muscle with a brain like Slim.

I'd def take WEE-BEY. He took all them bodies for some extra slaw. :heh:

Slim Charles....no doubt. perfect combination of sense/muscle/G

yall making sense. Chris and Wee Bey were both brute mothafukkas so no need to have both on the same side. I need to see Slim finish season three though

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Chris....Weebay and Slim Charles were better developed as characters but as far as muscle? No one is fukkin with Chris. Avon always had a lot of other muscle and looked like he put in work himself. Marlo basically had Chris with Snoop for backup plus his midget ass never looked half as threatening as they made him out to be. Chris single handedly kept that nicca on top. Plus he had the military background on top of it.

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I picked Chris but I just noticed Brother is on there. I think he may be the best actually. Yeah sure Omar got him but that doesn't take away from Brother cause Omar got everybody except for the hood justice league Chris,Snoop and Mike. Brother would drop anyone dumb enough to try you before you even noticed they was there.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I voted for Chris, but thinking back on it.....Chris was the most ruthless.....but not the best. Same with Wey Bey. He was second in ruthlessness only to Chris and to be honest if those two had gone head to head, I'm not positive Chris comes out of that. You see how emotional he got with Bug's daddy? Wey Bey was colder. Remember when Bonnie Colvin told him his son would end up dead if he didn't let him take him in. He was simply like....

:shaq2: "The game is the game......."

I mean damn.....thats his kid. Slim on the other hand I think was the best one. He could work for anybody and it was about business. Remember when Marlo said he should be the one to take over Hungry Man's territory after Cheese offed him. Slim pushed back and declined. Most n!ggas wouldn't do that. In the end, out of all those "Lieutenants" he was the last one standing. Thats gotta count for something. I know the knee jerk reaction is to go with Chris because he was pretty intelligent with the ruthlessness to match. And most cats just ride with Wey Bey because I don't know....he feels like a brother. Almost like its an emotional attachment. But Slim is the right choice....at least I think he is.

Just noticed Brother Muzone was on there. He shouldn't have been on that list. He was a mercenary. He wasn't actually a Liutenant. Even if he had been, I don't think it would count. He made an impression on viewers but I think most people forget he was barely around. Its kinda like in sports. If you are going for something like a free throw record. In order to qualify for the record you have to put up a certain amount of free throws first......even if you'd hit some big ones already. Muzone put up some clutch free throws, he just didn't have enough "attempts" so to speak.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I voted for Chris, but thinking back on it.....Chris was the most ruthless.....but not the best. Same with Wey Bey. He was second in ruthlessness only to Chris and to be honest if those two had gone head to head, I'm not positive Chris comes out of that. You see how emotional he got with Bug's daddy? Wey Bey was colder. Remember when Bonnie Colvin told him his son would end up dead if he didn't let him take him in. He was simply like....

I mean damn.....thats his kid. Slim on the other hand I think was the best one. He could work for anybody and it was about business. Remember when Marlo said he should be the one to take over Hungry Man's territory after Cheese offed him. Slim pushed back and declined. Most n!ggas wouldn't do that. In the end, out of all those "Lieutenants" he was the last one standing. Thats gotta count for something. I know the knee jerk reaction is to go with Chris because he was pretty intelligent with the ruthlessness to match. And most cats just ride with Wey Bey because I don't know....he feels like a brother. Almost like its an emotional attachment. But Slim is the right choice....at least I think he is.

Just noticed Brother Muzone was on there. He shouldn't have been on that list. He was a mercenary. He wasn't actually a Liutenant. Even if he had been, I don't think it would count. He made an impression on viewers but I think most people forget he was barely around. Its kinda like in sports. If you are going for something like a free throw record. In order to qualify for the record you have to put up a certain amount of free throws first......even if you'd hit some big ones already. Muzone put up some clutch free throws, he just didn't have enough "attempts" so to speak.

So right now its looking like

Chris 7
Wee Bey 7
Slim 6

shyt is neck and neck. I dont even know why I put Stinkum in there either...just to fill it up I guess. I just dont remember seeing Slim take that many bodies though except for that one Marlo kid on the corner...when Cutty didnt shoot Fruit. He was definitely the most cerebral one thoughand that counts for a lot. I give him that.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Slim Charles
Loyal, competent, not afraid to grimey

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk breh

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Slim was always my favorite character. A smart killer who from the looks of it would give it to anybody with the hands if the ammo ran out.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

:clap:

that's grade A posting right there. dap + pos rep my friend, you earned that bump like a muhfukka

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:clap:

that's grade A posting right there. dap + pos rep my friend, you earned that bump like a muhfukka
HAHA. Just for effect, I have to go ahead and give you the look that ole buddy gave Snoop.....

thewirehardwarestoresay.jpg