Who was shadier in The Wash: Snoop or Dre?

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
:mjlol: Mr. Wash sonned the fukk out of Pierre during that scene

Mr. Wash: :stopitslime: Sir, do you mind leaving?

Pierre: :dwillhuh: Y-you talking to me?!

Mr. Wash: :ufdup: No, I'm talking to YOU.

Pierre: (:hug: his girl) But-but, I'm with my baby--

Mr. Wash: :birdman: BOY, I DON'T GIVE A FUKK!!!!! :camby: If you don't bounce yo ass on up outta here in that rubber suit!!!

(Pierre leaves)

Mr. Wash: :childplease: Wit yo punk ass! They need to arrest yo ass, for "Attempted Leather"!!!

:laff::laff::laff:
:mjlol: cracks me up everytime

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:russ: at Snoop wanting Dre to put up his half of the rent ASAP when Dre just lost his previous job (which was Snoop's fault) and was now working for a known cheapskate like Mr. Wash
Snoop was disrespectful as fukk in the entire movie. When Dre presumably broke the toilet, only to find out the water was cut off due to not paying rent, Snoop pulled out a big stack of money and said "I got my half of the rent RIGHT NOW:steviej:" even though it looked like he had a whole 3 months worth of full rent in his hands, but he bounced to his broads crib and left Dre to deal with the danger of dehydration and the scent of a shytty toilet by way of bad "meat" from a burrito truck:bryan:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Snoop was disrespectful as fukk in the entire movie. When Dre presumably broke the toilet, only to find out the water was cut off due to not paying rent, Snoop pulled out a big stack of money and said "I got my half of the rent RIGHT NOW:steviej:" even though it looked like he had a whole 3 months worth of full rent in his hands, but he bounced to his broads crib and left Dre to deal with the danger of dehydration and the scent of a shytty toilet by way of bad "meat" from a burrito truck:bryan:
Snoop was on one lol.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Snoop was on one lol.
Anybody that has ever had a bad streak of luck, had to understand what Dre was goin through, while having disdain for Snoop:russ:

I was waiting for Dre to snap on Snoop, but he never did:mjlol:

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
watching this movie made it clear that DJ Pooh was the true heart behind the 1st Friday

The Wash has that same charm and comedic nuance , even the music is funny as fukk

When Pooh's character got lured outside by that fine lightskin chick and snoop whacked him in the head, Pooh's feet up went up in the air and made the *Weeee* sound effect, that shyt had me and my homeboy tearing up

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
watching this movie made it clear that DJ Pooh was the true heart behind the 1st Friday

The Wash has that same charm and comedic nuance , even the music is funny as fukk

When Pooh's character got lured outside by that fine lightskin chick and snoop whacked him in the head, Pooh's feet up went up in the air and made the *Weeee* sound effect, that shyt had me and my homeboy tearing up
I'll add on to that and say that The Wash was as funny as Next Friday and even funnier than Friday after next