Who was finer in their prime, Vivica A. Fox or Leila Arcieri?

Who was finer in their prime?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:usure:

giphy.gif

Do 2 white girls=Compare 2 white top white girls in the industry and eliminate one. Like Jennifer Lawrence vs Sandra Bullock. Instead of both of them being praised as 2 talented beautiful white women. Which one look the best and which one is more talented? Which 1 would you eliminate out them 2?

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do 2 white girls=Compare 2 white top white girls in the industry and eliminate one. Like Jennifer Lawrence vs Sandra Bullock. Instead of both of them being praised as 2 talented beautiful white women. Which one look the best and which one is more talented? Which 1 would you eliminate out them 2?
:rudy: I dont wanna see white bytches.

Between this thread and https://www.thecoli.com/threads/smh...op-in-2020-another-fight-at-mcdonalds.754856/

You giving off the cac vibez:yeshrug:

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection

Rate this pawg? :ohhh:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A lot of people don't know who Arcieri is. She was in Daddy Day Care. I'd play stepdad too.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You see dude dodged my question when asked him was both of them cac hoes ugly. They want to play this divide and conquer game with black people but they don't want to do it with cacs. Don't fall for it
:mjtf:I clearly said I dont wanna see no white bytches , I didn't respond cause you started trying to put words in my mouth like a bytch

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf:I clearly said I dont wanna see no white bytches , I didn't respond cause you started trying to put words in my mouth like a bytch

I asked you was that what you was basically saying and I knew you go ignore it because you don't want to say nothing negative about no white women and you definitely don't want to put black women over white women. But you want to play this divide and conquer game between black women. We love all our black women the same. They all fine and equal. We appreciate them all. We don't putting one above or below the other

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I asked you was that what you was basically saying and I knew you go ignore it because you don't want to say nothing negative about no white women and you definitely don't want to put black women over white women. But you want to play this divide and conquer game between black women. We love all our black women the same. They all fine and equal. We appreciate them all. We don't putting one above or below the other

:rudy: you the one requesting to rate white bytches. I don't check for them so I don't discuss them

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: you the one requesting to rate white bytches

I said do the divide and conquer tactic with white people. Put their best together and start tearing them down and apart and putting them above and below each other. If you didn't want to rate white bytches all you had to say was both of them bytches ugly and both of these black women look better than both of them white hoes. And it would've been over with