Who wants to be a millionaire female host gets horny during taping

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Wht if he didn't know what a wet willie was and actually tried to put it in her belly button???

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:what: Are yall really getting upset about females throwing p*ssy at us?

You guys are misunderstanding what dude is saying so badly. No one is complaining about women throwing p*ssy, we're just pointing out the discrepancies between what is considered acceptable behavior for men and women (both adults). Feminism has made it so women are now getting most of the privileges men already had, yet women don't want any of the responsibility that we had before. For example, when was the last time you felt sorry for an underage male that got "raped" by his much older teacher? Yet, switch the genders and its a national :damn:

:whoa: This isn't excluding myself from the mindset, I definitely wouldn't turn a bad one (like the one in the video) down. But its just interesting the way our culture is headed :ld:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Get married brehs

But look at her husband
2009+AARP+Magazine+Inspire+Awards+DyG7Vqq0su1l.jpg

You know she getting side dikk

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
You guys are misunderstanding what dude is saying so badly. No one is complaining about women throwing p*ssy, we're just pointing out the discrepancies between what is considered acceptable behavior for men and women (both adults). Feminism has made it so women are now getting most of the privileges men already had, yet women don't want any of the responsibility that we had before. For example, when was the last time you felt sorry for an underage male that got "raped" by his much older teacher? Yet, switch the genders and its a national :damn:

:whoa: This isn't excluding myself from the mindset, I definitely wouldn't turn a bad one (like the one in the video) down. But its just interesting the way our culture is headed :ld:

White people complain about double standards with black people the way yall are complaining about women. There will always be double standards about SOMETHING. And before someone throws out the obligatory "you cant compare black rights to _______" black people have had rights before women.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
White people complain about double standards with black people the way yall are complaining about women. There will always be double standards about SOMETHING. And before someone throws out the obligatory "you cant compare black rights to _______" black people have had rights before women.

You are right, but I could care less what white people complain about. I love women to death, but I'm a man, I'm always gonna be looking out for my own. Whats funny is my bros before hoes policy has probably gotten me more a*s than its lost me :ld:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Get married brehs

But look at her husband
2009+AARP+Magazine+Inspire+Awards+DyG7Vqq0su1l.jpg

You know she getting side dikk

Absolutely. I did some reading up on her because of this thread. (I thought I remembered her, she used to be on Channel 2 news in NY when I was a young niglet) But I saw that old dude has MS and he's legally blind. She definitely getting some side action. I wouldn't be surprised if they on that cuckold nonsense.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

:whoa:

Absolutely. I did some reading up on her because of this thread. (I thought I remembered her, she used to be on Channel 2 news in NY when I was a young niglet) But I saw that old dude has MS and he's legally blind. She definitely getting some side action. I wouldn't be surprised if they on that cuckold nonsense.

Flabby N Sick doesn't even BEGIN to cover it :sadcam:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Max was fine as hell I'd be acting thirsty too if i saw him in person

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
You're calling me a fakkit, but you are gonna bytch about "what about my man rights" type of shyt. Really? What grown ass man bytches about "man rights?"

I bet you'd bring charges against a female claiming you were raped, wouldn't you, you fakkit.

I'm tired of this soft ass new nikkas generation we have here now. Pussified ass dudes.

:laff:

+repped

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
it is amazing what white women don't care once they hit 35.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston

but bruh can't see the action. whats the point? :mindblown: