Who wanna come ova, chill n watch a movie with me? :)

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i shouldnt of wrote that messagae like that

it comes off like im attackin you

i personally think that the girls who dont post pictures are insecure of their looks

there are alot of sexy women on the coli

im talkin 8-10s

and if you not in that range you usually get made fun of by the immature guys here

to play devils advocate, it doesn't have anything to do with insecurity, some people rather just remain anon. esp. with the weirdoes being able to track you and where you live etc. When I was lurking another message board this chick posted a pic and ended up getting tracked..they found all her info including where she worked and she ended up getting fired from her job because they kept calling. these internet streets are serious to some ppl

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
That's some hood shyt. You don't have any guys to take you to see it in theaters?:mjpls:

nikka fukk the theatres

im never going there again

havent been in like 3 years

if you go you gonna end up bringin a girl

most likely you droppin bread on her

so ya ticket like 15-20...same with her

then popcorn, snacks and drinks

nikkas dont got time for that

i rather a bootleg....roll up and enjoy my home

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps

to play devils advocate, it doesn't have anything to do with insecurity, some people rather just remain anon. esp. with the weirdoes being able to track you and where you live etc. When I was lurking another message board this chick posted a pic and ended up getting tracked..they found all her info including where she worked and she ended up getting fired from her job because they kept calling. these internet streets are serious to some ppl

that makes sense