Who the nicest looking out of the Coming to America 'Nightclub' girls?

Who the nicest looking out of the Coming to America 'Nightclub' girls?

• Woman who needs you to put in over time for her

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soon to be widow

• Former Joan of Ark

• Total voters

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
true story: this is Denise Matthews (Vanity) sister Patricia - eddie was allegedly smashing at the time.

8RncmQb.jpg

vanity-and-her-sisters.jpg

35581581e964af4507cbc16f7eabdc6a.jpg

Clive42

All Star
Daps
They sleep and distracted by “group thing’s” titties.

I'd have to be honest, i think she looks better in the photo i posted than she did in the film. But she still looked alright though and would be among the top as far as personality goes.

Even if group thing was covered up, she would probably still be ahead but this is all down to opinion i guess.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I'd have to be honest, i think she looks better in the photo i posted than she did in the film. But she still looked alright though and would be among the top as far as personality goes.

Even if group thing was covered up, she would probably still be ahead but this is all down to opinion i guess.
I’m a “face” type of dude, and after watching the video, I think the gold digger looks the best, then group thing and talkative chick are about a tie.

Clive42

All Star
Daps
I’m a “face” type of dude, and after watching the video, I think the gold digger looks the best, then group thing and talkative chick are about a tie.

Yh ima face kind of person (for the most part) too so i know what you mean. Even Joan of ark has good features and would wanna see what she looked like in her prime and without the 'red riding hood' hood on.

I woulda put the gold digger higher, but i personanly like a bit of 'chubbyness' in a woman's face rather than a more slimmer face (if that makes sense) and the devil worshipper would be more in line with that preference.

:whoa: more in line face wise, i'd run a mile based on her lifestyle

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yh ima face kind of person (for the most part) too so i know what you mean. Even Joan of ark has good features and would wanna see what she looked like in her prime and without the 'red riding hood' hood on.

I woulda put the gold digger higher, but i personanly like a bit of 'chubbyness' in a woman's face rather than a more slimmer face (if that makes sense) and the devil worshipper would be more in line with that preference.

:whoa: more in line face wise, i'd run a mile based on her lifestyle
Now I’m not even sure anymore lol. I think I’m going back to my original order because talkative chick seems to have more of a natural beauty, like she’ll look almost the same without the makeup. Only thing that is fa sho is devil worshipper bumped the hip hop chicks out of my top 5.