Who the fukk is this Sneako dude?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Apparently he's involved with No Jumper....but this guy is alt right/WS adjacent as fukk!

And he was on Kanye's phone?

All these alt righters trying to infiltrate hip hop make me sick.
:scust:
But going on Twitter and seeing all the anime avatars next to rap lyrics posted by people with "ULTRA MAGA" in their handles makes me realize this shyt has probably already been infiltrated.
:francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is my problem with a lot of these new non-black rap fans. they obviously are sympathetic towards trumpism and maga and are racist and anti black as fukk...

Rap is fun music for them to say the n-word, smoke weed too, and woo their women too.

They still view Black People as beneath them.

Tell me how MAGA politics jives with HipHOP, WHICH IS black culture and black music? Made by Black People?

The whole vibe reeks of "make my music and shut up"
:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I seriously wonder if you nikkas knowingly look up this shyt.

If it wasnt for thecoli i wouldnt know 90% of the bullshyt that gets posted here.

Your twitter feeds must be toxic as hell
Actually my Twitter feed is a nice mix of posts from people like Marc Lamont Hill, Rex Chapman, and Missy Elliot and music (primarily hip-hop and R&B) and leftist accounts.

I only sought this out and posted it cause I saw his name mentioned on this board before and Mike Dean got into it with him a couple of days ago on Twitter and had some questions. So I sought TLR for answers.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
a half haitian half asian booty muncher from NY. He was the one who gave spotlight to Nick Fuentes....don't forget...Nick Fuentes was basically irrelevant after the 2017 charleston shyt....this scumbag gave him new life. Then YE bytchass gave him a job....ain't that something.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I seriously wonder if you nikkas knowingly look up this shyt.

If it wasnt for thecoli i wouldnt know 90% of the bullshyt that gets posted here.

Your twitter feeds must be toxic as hell

It’s all for daps and rep. They don’t actually care. It’s like when dudes pop up in threads screaming cac, c00n, Trump supporters. They just looking for easy daps and rep.

It’s like the news reporters who canceled Alex Jones and Kanye. Then followed them to infowars to tell us all about them. They don’t care. They want likes on ratings. It’s like without y’all we wouldn’t even know about this bullshyt.