• proof

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this thread is ridiculous.

and so is this post...

Eminem is easily the best emcee out of detroit....and elzhi couldnt hold em's micstand.

i dont know where you kids come up with this shiiiit.

eminem is considered one of, if not the greatest emcee of all time amongst his peers.....and this cornball thinks some underground rapper from detroit that grew up idolizing eminem is going to rap circles around a hiphop legend that is considered to be the greatest?
stop with the em is the greatest mc ever bull-ish plz

Daps
Reppin
401 Prov City
this thread is ridiculous.

and so is this post...

Eminem is easily the best emcee out of detroit....and elzhi couldnt hold em's micstand.

i dont know where you kids come up with this shiiiit.

eminem is considered one of, if not the greatest emcee of all time amongst his peers.....and this cornball thinks some underground rapper from detroit that grew up idolizing eminem is going to rap circles around a hiphop legend that is considered to be the greatest?

ima huge em fan...but in 2k12... Em aint seein Elzhi whatsoever...he aint even seein Royce right now... dude fell off harder than almost anyone i ever seen...him and camel

and smh @ the dude never heard of elzhi before :rudy:

Spurs91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im sure if you went to detroit most people would say Em. the decade menaing 2000-2010 im guessing so MMLP > ,people thinking there cool by naming someone underground.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
:laugh: Em gets no play in Detroit. nikkas respect what he done for the game and the city but nikkas ain't listening to Em. Underground heads fukk with Elzhi, Danny Brown, Black Milk. nikkas respects 5'9 , Obie Trice and some of the other rappers listed.

Big Sean is the prince of the city now. He's actually trying to put other rappers here on.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK3u7fsyaIs"]DJ Mo Beatz - D-Boy (Feat. HBK, Dusty McFly, SayItAintTone & Big Sean) - YouTube[/ame]
Doughboyz Cashout running the street rap scene here on lock. Dusty Mcfly doing his thing to. Team Eastside doing they thing. R.I.P Blade Icewood. Icewood was really that nikka in the city.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Im sure if you went to detroit most people would say Em. the decade menaing 2000-2010 im guessing so MMLP > ,people thinking there cool by naming someone underground.

:usure:have you even listened to elmatic.,fakkit??

Larry David

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ima huge em fan...but in 2k12... Em aint seein Elzhi whatsoever...he aint even seein Royce right now... dude fell off harder than almost anyone i ever seen...him and camel

and smh @ the dude never heard of elzhi before :rudy:

Em aint seeing royce?

not even Royce would agree with you.

Royce got bodied on ALMOST every track on that recent bad meets evil ep.

and most people dont even know who elzhi is.....how is he fukkin with Em?

In order to be considered one of the goats you gotta do it all, you gotta master both arenas, underground and mainstrain, you need success, you need longevity, you need charisma. Being dope isnt all about schemes, flow, multis, etc.....if that were the case then 23920753834 new york city mixtape rappers would have an argument for being the Goat.

Em is just a monster all around.

and im 99.9% sure that Elzhi himself would tell you....that he is NOT seeing Em...but even if he went on record and said that he aint seeing Em, youd probably still disagree...so whats the point of even arguing?

Larry David

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup u larry david the guy that don't know what a rhyme scheme is

:ufdup:

isnt it crazy that i havent posted in years, sign on to a brand new site, you have a brand new name, and im still able to pick your lame ass out of a forum filled with thousands of people.

you really should be embarrassed.