Who still out here Pawgin I know I am PAWGS>>>>Breathing Air :stopitslime:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m good, I’m blessed. How you doing, bruh?

Yeah all you gotta do is click on the icon of your name, then go to account details and from there you’ll see the option to change your name. You’ll get a message saying it’s waiting to be approved by a moderator and from there it can take a few weeks or a month or two for it to go through
I’m good for the most part just life ups and downs but hey I’m still alive ive dealt with a near death experience and have lost a lot of family members these are ast few years way too many.

I been trying a month or two seems like you change your name every few weeks :mjlol:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I’m good for the most part just life ups and downs but hey I’m still alive ive dealt with a near death experience and have lost a lot of family members these are ast few years way too many.

I been trying a month or two seems like you change your name every few weeks :mjlol:

i understand. we just have to take it day by day.

thank God, you still here my brother. :myman:
my condolences! i understand. :mjcry:

you can only change it when the account detail tells you, you can. like it'll give you a date when you last changed and the next time you're available to do it.

sometimes it can take weeks for the name change to go through, sometimes two months. it just depends.