Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
LeBron James spent Christmas morning at his Bath mansion for the first time since 2008. After the boys were done opening their gifts, he took the convertible out and drove himself to the game. With the top down. In Cleveland. On Christmas Day.

“There’s something wrong with me,” James joked with his teammates. “Had that heat on full blast.”

Henny Bron :lawd:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
LeBron James spent Christmas morning at his Bath mansion for the first time since 2008. After the boys were done opening their gifts, he took the convertible out and drove himself to the game. With the top down. In Cleveland. On Christmas Day.

“There’s something wrong with me,” James joked with his teammates. “Had that heat on full blast.”

RNS :wow:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

Those kids must get goat gifts :wow:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Coquito Bron:ahh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
full
full

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Outstanding man curry cant break him down 1v1 liggins athleticism and length are too much

Him and RJ were our MVPS Defensively last game IMO

Dope. I said in the game thread this was gon be liggins comming out party. you know Cuffs a LBJ Stan he been knew. Fukk around shump gon find himself expendable