Veteran
Daps
Because he's played damn near every single game in his career. :comeon:
alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He's still scared to mess up. He should play without fear. As the game went on he got more comfortable.

The owner of the team is his biggest fan.

Nobody can stay in front of him, he needs to play without fear like you said, same thing is happening with Khris Dunn, scared to mess up and suck as a result.

Of course short ass Gilbert and Griffin would love the shortest guy on the team :russ:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Tyronn Lue: 'I understand the fans' reaction' to sitting Cavs' Big 3

"I'm sorry to the fans who have to go through this because you get a chance to see LeBron, Kyrie and Kevin one time a year," Lue said. "I understand that, but it had nothing to do with the decision."

I really hope Ty Lue & da Cavs organization don't second guess, hesitate, or compromise any of da future health/rest plans set for playas because of all dis phaggit ass faux outrage now. :francis::martin:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Tyronn Lue: 'I understand the fans' reaction' to sitting Cavs' Big 3

"I'm sorry to the fans who have to go through this because you get a chance to see LeBron, Kyrie and Kevin one time a year," Lue said. "I understand that, but it had nothing to do with the decision."

I really hope Ty Lue or da organization don't second guess, hesitate, or compromise any of da future health/rest plans set for playas because of all dis phaggit ass faux outrage now. :francis::martin:

Lol @ you thinking this was a Ty Lue decision.