Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Cavs only remaining undefeated team?!?

8 game winning streak going back to the Finals.

full

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Blowin dese big leads....kind of annoying. :ehh:

yes and no

Some of it comes down to some early season effort being highly variant...

If they still are doing this around games 50 and up then it would be cause for serious concern.......

Another thing is that teams get up to play the champs.....scrubs that normally dont give a fukk go all tryhard when they know the extra attention of playing the champ is there

Happened to the Miami Heat ALL the time

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
yes and no

Some of it comes down to some early season effort being highly variant...

If they still are doing this around games 50 and up then it would be cause for serious concern.......

Another thing is that teams get up to play the champs.....scrubs that normally dont give a fukk go all tryhard when they know the extra attention of playing the champ is there

Happened to the Miami Heat ALL the time

You don't get to tell me how I feel, nikka. :pacspit:

Nah, I can dig it.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
So our November schedule is a great opportunity to grab the #1 seed in the East before getting into the bulk of the season. We have 1 back to back and its @Pacers after a home game vs Toronto. Mark that down as a L but every other game is very winnable.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Report: Mo Williams 'Not Welcome' at Quicken Loans Arena | Cavaliers Nation

Vardon was blunt in explaining the reason for the Cavaliers not including Williams as part of the festivities:

“Bringing Williams to The Q never crossed the Cavs’ mind. He’s not welcome, after picking up his $2.2 million option, deciding to retire the day training camp opened, and then electing to have knee surgery without filing retirement papers or negotiating a buyout with the Cavs, forcing them to keep him on their roster and pay him (while they search for a team to take his contract off their hands).”

:dame: