Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He has no high level backup.

We could say Jonas is the 3rd most important player on your team now that you don't have Biyombo, and just a Austrian rookie big to rely on behind him. How is your German coming by the way?

You could say 3rd,some games 6th...until hes consistent every game we cant make a definitive claim like we can on Trist dogg who has a ring to cement his place and standing on the team...

and its important to note that tristan was 3rd most important on a title team,where as Jonas we know wouldnt have been on the floor for the Cavs in that same finals...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Irving - McRae - Felder
Smith - Shumpert - Markel Brown
James - Dunleavy - Liggins
Love - Jefferson- James Jones
Thompson - Frye - Anderson

This is my pre-camp guess as to what the team looks like opening night.

A whole lot of unproven and/or old players on the bench.

I hope they take one of the young dudes over Dahntay Jones.

:francis:

LeGM should have got David West to sign. Team is obviously great, but seems like yall are missing a backup big

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
qC9QRe.gif

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
@jaguar paw you get that ring and now you're too good to give me a pity reply :smh:

There was nothing to reply too. :francis:

They must seriously bank of TT being a ironman. One injury to him and they will look extremely shaky.

The conspiracy theorist in me makes me think that Bosh finds a way onto the roster in March when the Heat release him. :imcrazy:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

They must seriously bank of TT being a ironman. One injury to him and they will look extremely shaky.

The conspiracy theorist in me makes me think that Bosh finds a way onto the roster in March when the Heat release him. :imcrazy:

giphy.gif

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You have a first for Taj?

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
You have a first for Taj?

I don't think they are trading their 2017 first. They don't have a young Big in the pipeline and they need to draft one. They've got several wings and guards that they are developing or are overseas.

I doubt they want to add anymore salary. Their ability to trade will be hampered once JR signs too. They will be way over the tax apron.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Tristan is an ironman...but they do need a competent big behind him....Birdman and Channing can give them 15-18 minutes depending on the opponent.

However channing is not a bruiser....he is a floor spacer.....Its left to be seen what Birdman can give

Kevin Garnett in a coaching or advisory role with the Cavs would be very interesting given the history with Lebron......that shyt @jaguar paw posted comes way out of left field

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Tristan is an ironman...but they do need a competent big behind him....Birdman and Channing can give them 15-18 minutes depending on the opponent.

However channing is not a bruiser....he is a floor spacer.....Its left to be seen what Birdman can give

Kevin Garnett in a coaching or advisory role with the Cavs would be very interesting given the history with Lebron......that shyt @jaguar paw posted comes way out of left field

Lol nikka, you bout to get cussed out....again. :francis: