the real MVP

sitD20i.jpg

He's probably going to win the vote.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

JR is cleared to play. Questionable against Detroit.

Korver's left foot is bothering him.

Bogut isn't even having surgery on the fracture. Letting it heal naturally.

:shaq:

will be back sooner than expected... but... even if he is back by play off :hhh: no games in.

edit: nope.. out of season.. completly

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
damn..

MARCH 8: Bogut’s tibia has been set and he is undergoing non-surgical treatment on the injury, the Cavaliers announced today in a press release. As expected, the veteran center will be sidelined for the rest of the regular season and the playoffs, though he’s expected to complete his recovery in advance of training camp.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I think we get a win tonight. Guys have had some rest and should be ready to go.

We probably need to take this one in Detroit and the game on Saturday in Orlando just to keep our distance on the #1 seed.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I think we get a win tonight. Guys have had some rest and should be ready to go.

We probably need to take this one in Detroit and the game on Saturday in Orlando just to keep our distance on the #1 seed.
rest IS the problem..

they cant stay in rhythm... either forced rest or rest preventive rest, it disrupts them a lot...

they need the final weeks to stabilize their flow

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
rest IS the problem..

they cant stay in rhythm... either forced rest or rest preventive rest, it disrupts them a lot...

they need the final weeks to stabilize their flow

I'd have to disagree. Rest is never a bad thing for an older team. Usually they perform better after a lot of rest and practice.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I'd have to disagree. Rest is never a bad thing for an older team. Usually they perform better after a lot of rest and practice.
not saying its a bad thing.. i am saying its why they lose at times...

sure.. lebron and kyrie or love comes back running.. but the rest of the team loses that synchronisation they had.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
not saying its a bad thing.. i am saying its why they lose at times...

sure.. lebron and kyrie or love comes back running.. but the rest of the team loses that synchronisation they had.

Eh, not sure they had much synchronization in the first place. Practice time helps with that. Korver wasn't playing well until they got a couple of practices in. I could see this time off helping Deron especially since he's the new guy and really was just thrown into the fire.