Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I watched the game last night..yall were cookin. I really hope the Warriors and Cavs meet in the finals full strength.
Crazy how both teams is missing huge pieces. Barnes may not be the best scorer but he plays hard as fukk and gives his all defensively. His attitude makes any team tougher and paired with draymond that's gonna be fun to watch:heh:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
DWill locked into the rotation over Frye and Shump :leon:

His size, defensive versatility, cutting, and athleticism combined with LBJ and Kyrie is maximizing his worth.

In the playoffs, there are certain teams where both Shump and Frye just won't be needed as much in the past.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I had a laugh with some Cavalier brehs yesterday. I'm in LA for the weekend, and I had on my Warrior jersey. So, I was trying to catch the elevator before it closed, and a guy stopped it right before it closed, and I got in. These 2 guys had Cavs gear, a championship hat, and the other guy had on a bron jersey. The guy with the Bron jersey said jokingly "I don't know if we should've held the elevator for you, you have on Warrior gear..we are Clevelanders" I laughed..and said " we are in the same boat then. Both of our teams used to suck, and now they're really good" Then the other guy said "you're right..it's just too bad we are good at the same time..if your team wins, it means we don't, and vice versa". The breh bought me a drink later when I seen them watching the game at the bar. I think that's why there is so much animosity between the 2 teams. 2 teams coming from a religion of losing and not getting respect, battling for the trophy.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
still wondering why mozgov went overseas to do the surgery..

like the USA is not the biggest sport market in the world