Who Smells Like Champagne Now? 2016-2017 Cleveland Cavaliers Season Thread

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Some of these are combined right? No way he's taken that many total 3s

Yes some are combined. He's taken a total of 83. 40-83 (.482)

Also, if you eliminate his first 2 games with us where he didn't know what the fukk he was doing and missed all his shots, he is shooting 51.3%

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That shovel pass by LeBron was unreal, it completely faked out Ellis & Turner who thought it was going to the corner, meanwhile the ball finds it's way out from under the basket to the top of the 3 line. He's the only dude in the league that can make that pass.

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
That shovel pass by LeBron was unreal, it completely faked out Ellis & Turner who thought it was going to the corner, meanwhile the ball finds it's way out from under the basket to the top of the 3 line. He's the only dude in the league that can make that pass.

Ellis left Korver a few times to provide help D and got burned for it.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I originally said it would take time for Korver to settle in

and I was right

but he been a flamethrower from three for them after the initial adjustment

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees

shyt was brilliant. A lot of the Cavs corner 3s come from Lebron and Kyrie passing out from under the basket. They do it so often that when Kyrie tried it late against the Wizards, one of the Wizards guards read it before it happened.

Degree of difficulty was so high he had to sneak it under the basket but over 2 defenders he drew to get it to Korver.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Didnt see the first half.. but caught derrick playing the 3.. than the 5...tried to run a few pnr with lbj

Defense needs work but day one is a success

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
We wont even have an idea of what this team is until late March. Hopefully by then JR is back and they'll have the full 15 man roster.

My personal opinion is that Lue is foolishly trying to prove a regular season point and overplaying his core guys.

My hope is that they can get through Feb without anymore major injuries and he can scale back the starter minutes in March.

I don't think that's going to happen though because when JR is back he's going to want to work him back into the rotation with the starters.

Cavs caught some breaks in the first two rounds last year in April and got mad rest which helped later on.