Who should beat roman reigns and when?

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
No one is credible enough to do it right now sans the guy he is facing at Crown Jewel.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
As it stands Rome should hold the title through the rest of this year and past mania next year..Maybe he’ll drop it in Summer 2022 to up and coming Gable Stevenson? :patrice:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
nobody

roman-reigns-everything-revolves-around-me.gif

Last edited:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Gable Stevenson

And I honestly dont know if hes ready or not, Im surprised he isnt getting a one year run in NXT 2.0 as their project

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Big E would've been a good choice if they didn't move him over to Raw.

Of the new Smackdown roster I could see successful programs resulting in any of these guys taking the belt from Roman:

Jeff Hardy (fans still love him and it would be cool to see Jeff overcome the odds and become world champ one last time before leaving WWE)
Kofi Kingston (former champ who has never really been given the respect that a former champ should be given; him winning the belt would also be popular with fans)
Xavier Woods (has the ready made storyline of trying to hit the trifecta for New Day members becoming world champ; could use him winning King of the Ring to be the catapult into the title picture)

But we all know they are going to have boring ass Drew McIntyre be the guy to take the belt from Roman and it will suck.
Jeff Hardy shouldn’t be the one to beat Roman :mjlol:that shyt would be so ass and I’m a Hardy stan.

Gable Stevenson

And I honestly dont know if hes ready or not, Im surprised he isnt getting a one year run in NXT 2.0 as their project
:ehh: I’d actually like that as long as he kills the start to his career. Otherwise it’ll prolly be Bron Breakker

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Build someone up, I think Balor can definitely be that guy because he has interest by the fans and is a big enough face. They gotta be creative though and make him go through hell like DB and finally get that satisfying win