Who remembers how much Professor X used to scream on the 90s X-Men cartoon

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo there was NO other cartoon that had a young man feel such emotions as the 90's x-men. Charles would let out those screams that I had never heard as a young man. Rogue's screams were worse tho, geezus she'd lose it. I keep forgetting to make Charles scream my text or ring tone. I'ma have to get on that tonight.:russ:

Storm had a couple too that were :mjlol:

I remember when wolverine used his claws on some sentinels finally I was like:krs:

I simpathize with wolverine though, I lay around feeling like wolverine thinking about @Phoenix_Knightly23

3c13a.png

:mjcry:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:laff:

I gotta rep the OP. I remember my mom passing by while my brother and I were watching and she heard Professor X scream. She looked at the TV like :scust: and said "What is wrong with that man?"

:deadmanny:
My sister used to see me watching DBZ and and hear nikkas powering up and was like is them nikkas constipated or something :what:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
*Wolverine talks shyt*
*Unleashes claws*
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!
*Gets swatted away*

WOLVERINE!!! LOOK OUT!!!! :dead: push the one guy that heals out the way brehs

HEY TIN WOODSMAN! I'M SENDING YOU BACK TO OZ ... IN PIECES!!!!! :ufdup:

wolverine was afraid of scorpions, that homeless woman in the sewer covered him in them.
who remembers the episode where wolverine goes to canada and steals that eskimo's swag.