who remember hammer's challenge to Michael jackson

jackson35

Banned
Daps
hammer wouldn't want those problems :whoa:

Mike went to war against multimedia groups like VIACOM and SONY

And he had no problem pu!ling up on RUN DMC and his own brother Jermaine Jackson

For their jabs on video and record

CLIVE DAVIS speaks on MICHAEL JACKSON confronting JERMAINE JACKSON over diss song "WORD TO THE BADD"

:ufdup:
how can michael go to war with the label when he greenlit them to to own him???/?micheal was lucky his brothers didn't roll up on him considering he was playing games with j5 royalties

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I could do all of Hammers dance moves, even that side to side thing he does in "Can't touch this". I have yet to do the Moonwalk correctly.
What about that slow motin looking shyt yhat look like he was checking a watch

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
MJ was so much bigger then Hammer that the only ones stressing that shyt was Hammers side....MJ ignored it and soon afterwards so did the rest of the world.

I was kinda shocked at seeing James Brown co sign Hammer tho.

James is the godfather so I'll take his side.
MJ dancing was great but predictable..Hammer would blow him away on freestyle moves..Hammer had more dances imo.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
James is the godfather so I'll take his side.
MJ dancing was great but predictable..Hammer would blow him away on freestyle moves..Hammer had more dances imo.

Did Hammer give a heart felt speech at James Browns funeral like Mike did? Was Hammer even there?

Mike at James Browns funeral said straight up 'once I saw him on tv for the first time I knew what i wanted to be in life" :whew:

And he became it :ohhh:

So if you taking sides.....take sides all the way to the grave.

As for who would have won in a battle......off top u would give it to Hammer but MJ once said he spends days just practicing dancing and he's done that all his life......Which reminds me of Maywether and how he just trains all day. MJ might've pulled something outta his ass(pause) on Hammer. We'll never know.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
micheal was doing the same moves he was doing in his last concert film. he would have to stay up night with jeffrey daniels to beat hammer

GetitGone

not friendly.
Daps
hammer wouldn't want those problems :whoa:

Mike went to war against multimedia groups like VIACOM and SONY

And he had no problem pu!ling up on RUN DMC and his own brother Jermaine Jackson

For their jabs on video and record

CLIVE DAVIS speaks on MICHAEL JACKSON confronting JERMAINE JACKSON over diss song "WORD TO THE BADD"

:ufdup:

jermaine was such a fukk nikka

I read that during the thriller era he was asked how he felt about his brothers success and he said some shyt like well I feel like Michael just got lucky it could have been any one of us :hhh:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
jermaine was such a fukk nikka

I read that during the thriller era he was asked how he felt about his brothers success and he said some shyt like well I feel like Michael just got lucky it could have been any one of us :hhh:
motown was grooming jermaine to be the big star, so had every right to be salty

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It was why his draw ended.
This and vanilla ice's similar poor pr moves ended their draw.

Art Barr

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
'84 Victory tour Mike would wipe his azz wit Hammer but dont get it twisted i was an MC Hammer fan too..but nahh Mike was a pop locking king thanks to Jeffery Daniels and Turbo and his skillset was and still is unfukkwittable..James Brown was dope but limited..Mike turnt that shytt up !

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
First I would just like to say after re watching that MJ James Brown video...Mikes swag is pure magic :banderas:.

How he went from the emotional "I Love You" (with the finger point) to instantly doing a great James Brown dance impression.

Hammer had a nikka with Mikes glove on at the end doing the "2 legit 2 quit" hand sign :mjlol:.

It's a shame James Brown shyt on Mike for Hammer. Let's be clear Hammer with 30 nikkas wasn't fukking with Mike and a spot light.