who lies about having a degree?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
So you went through all those years of college, and would rather stop going and lie that you got the degree to different jobs instead of just finishing up a little bit of work?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So you went through all those years of college, and would rather stop going and lie that you got the degree to different jobs instead of just finishing up a little bit of work?

it's about the money.

i resent signing over my capital for some half-assed outdated education.

the whole idea of getting a piece of paper to impress old white guys turns my stomach

i need to just get out of school and hustle full time. i feel like i am trapped, my testosterone is exploding these days, need to get out in the world and make money and do things full time. this shyt is holding me back.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
it's about the money.

i resent signing over my capital for some half-assed outdated education.

the whole idea of getting a piece of paper to impress old white guys turns my stomach

i need to just get out of school and hustle full time. i feel like i am trapped, my testosterone is exploding these days, need to get out in the world and make money and do things full time. this shyt is holding me back.

You must have picked criminal justice or early childhood education. :stopitslime: Bruh the odds are against you if you are thinking about the hustle route....

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man real life ain't leo dicaprio on "catch me if you can" making fake diplomas on a typewriter in the 60s. in 2012, companies are doing background checks. so go head and try and test them if u want.