Does she have a no niqqa clause

Darryl.jpg

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All white people do is stack paper on top of paper and bar people of color out.... I wonder how many black men tried to start busineeses when her Grandfather did in the same fields... how many black people auditioned for Seinfeld.... nevermind let me stop before I get mad.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All white people do is stack paper on top of paper and bar people of color out.... I wonder how many black men tried to start busineeses when her Grandfather did in the same fields... how many black people auditioned for Seinfeld.... nevermind let me stop before I get mad.

what the fukk are you talking about?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk are you talking about?

Black people sit around and act like people like this are special... when really it's nepotism at it's finest.

I'm not impressed she has $2 billion of long, old, dirty money in her inheritance.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Used to crush hard on Elaine when I was younger. I figured I'd knock that down eventually but now it's not looking so good :patrice:

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Black people sit around and act like people like this are special... when really it's nepotism at it's finest.

I'm not impressed she has $2 billion of long, old, dirty money in her inheritance.

But a black person that makes money selling violence is ok right

:mindblown:

Business is a dirty place no matter where you come from. Most people who are highly successful had to do some dirt to get where they are.

Not to mention she wasn't involved in making that money