who knew. julia louis-dreyfus is worth 2.9 billion. i need to wife asap

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3. Julia Louis-Dreyfus

Estimated Net Worth: $2.9 Billion

Julia-Louis-Dreyfus

Julia Louis-Dreyfus is an American actress and comedian widely known for her sitcom roles in Seinfeld and The New Adventures of Old Christine. Louis-Dreyfus rose to prominence as one of the regular cast members of Saturday Night Live in the early 1980s. She was later cast as Elaine Benes on the NBC sitcom Seinfeld for which she achieved much critical and commercial success. Throughout her career Julia Louis-Dreyfus has received two Emmy Awards, a Golden Globe Award, and five Screen Actors Guild Awards. She has a total of twelve Emmy Award nominations, seven for supporting actress in a comedy series for Seinfeld, and five for lead actress in a comedy series for The New Adventures of Old Christine.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus has had a successful and lucrative acting career, but many people don’t know that her father is a multi-billionaire named Gérard Louis-Dreyfus. In 1851, a man named Leopold Louis-Dreyfus founded the Louis Dreyfus Group, which is one of the world’s largest commodities trading and merchandising firms. Louis Dreyfus Group is a diversified French private company that is involved in agriculture and energy commodities. It owns and manages ocean vessels, develops and operates telecommunications infrastructures, and is involved in real estate (development, management and ownership). The company was managed by Julia’s father Gérard until 2006 when he retired. Julia Louis-Dreyfus has two half-sisters, Emma and Phoebe. The girls stand to inherit a large portion of the family fortune.

Interesting Fact:

Most recently, Julia Louis-Dreyfus played U.S. Vice President Selina Meyers in a HBO satirical comedy pilot entitled Veep, written by Armando Iannucci. In April 2011, it was confirmed that HBO had picked up Veep as a series. The show will co-star Anna Chlumsky and Tony Hale. It begins filming in fall of 2011 and is projected to premiere on HBO in March of 2012.

Julia-Louis-Dreyfus-478x700.jpg

:noah::noah:

:merchant::merchant: at her having more bread than any actor actress in hollywood and not flaunting it.

:merchant: at her having almost triple the worth of LD and jerry

http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Julia-Louis-Dreyfus-478x700.jpg

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yea...been known for years. she's very humble about it :yeshrug:

new to me

props to her for being so humble about it . there are bytches out here who's parents are worth 10 million and act like theyre on top of the world

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn...

I just fell in love

Let me fukk that ass, julian come on

:shaq:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
new to me

props to her for being so humble about it . there are bytches out here who's parents are worth 10 million and act like theyre on top of the world

yeah cause she knows the billions aint hers. its her fathers'

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah cause she knows the billions aint hers. its her fathers'

this goes along with my above post. there is teenagers and adults who's parents are worth 10-20 million and act like they are above everyone else.

it may seem easy from our point of view, but i give her a lot of credit for basically being able to do nothing with her life and still have everything in the world. most people would say fukk it i aint doing shyt. she is still working.

establishing herself in a critically acclaimed series( seinfeld)

branching off and having a successful tv show when no one else from seinfeld have been able to do it

then moving on to veep. show seems to be doing well.

all while still staying humble.