Who is your favorite coli female poster???

Daps
Now you're getting on my fukkin nerves - fuq kind of lesbo shyt is this?? FOH.. you're trying my patience. For real. You're really starting to piss me the fuk off and I've been cordial with you. Already said what was stated yesterday. Don't come at me with this ever again.

Why are you even in this conversation? You’re a man. :mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
cause ur negative, think positive bro

notice how i usually stay out of exposal and chatty patty threads

drama is not what I'm into

:camby:
Mind your fukkin business faggit. No one was talking to you in the first place. Not into drama and yet here you are speaking on shyt that you have no authority to speak on. Dafuq are you even in this thread for if not to do the same shyt that you were on yesterday after being told to fall the fuk back.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Mind your fukkin business faggit. No one was talking to you in the first place. Not into drama and yet here you are speaking on shyt that you have no authority to speak on. Dafuq are you even in this thread for if not to do the same shyt that you were on yesterday after being told to fall the fuk back.
you're a beautiful flower, and u got a good thing

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are you even in this conversation? You’re a man. :mjlol:
:gucci::scust:
Whewwww chillle, if you don't get the fuk out my face. Somebody tell this coli cockwatcher that it's not 2017 anymore, No one is falling for that "man" insult- shyt is old as fuk, played out, certain people "in the know" know who the fuk I am and we all know the reason why you do this is to run for cover; despite the fact that you need to tuck your dyck because it got stuck in random dm's to other men..
It's a proven fact that the dudes in here that run with that have been exposed on some sus REALLLL sus homo shyt themselves- case in point-
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/col...trying-to-get-some-dikk-in-dms.704004/page-14
*wahhhhhh... "I want Nicole banned bc she's not my friend anymorrrrreeeeee!!!!" :sadbron:
Running to the teacher like an affected Little Fuk bc you got caught up in your own shyt...
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/formal-request-to-have-nicole-banned.719983/
tumblr_pqrbsypDrm1wa2pz1_400.gif

Last edited: