Who is the worst defensive backcourt in the game right now?

Who is the worst combination of defenders that a team is putting on the court?

• Hield and Afflalo

• Korver and Kyrie

• Harden and Gordon

• Lillard and McCollum

• Clarkson and Young

• Lin and Dinwiddie

• Other

• D'Angelo and Young

Results are only viewable after voting.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I gotta say Kyrie is still an embarrassment on defense it's like he is invisible

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
D'Angelo is the worst defender by a decent margin amongst that group (TS needs to change the Lakers backcourt poll option). So, D'Angelo/Young by default. Even though Swaggy P has been pretty decent on that end this season.

I tried to change it earlier but I don't know how to delete poll options. So now we have two.

Plus Kyrie seems to pace himself more on defense during the regular season, we saw how much he amped up his defensive activity in the PS - one of the more stronger 1s over that period last season, especialy during the EC-run.

The weird thing though is that Kyrie sucked at defense back when he wasn't making the postseason too. And in 2015 while he was hurting. So far the 2016 postseason was a unique event. Though even then there are things on defense he seems not to know how to do, his on-call bulldogging is good.

And why are Lin and Dinwiddie even an option?

Because they're awesome names. Sound like a comic strip from the '30s or something. They're challenging for 2nd place on name power alone.

I'd go with lillard/McCollum but honorable mention to Rose and Lee. Moreso Rose.

Oh, I definitely wanted to include Rose, but I felt Lee was too good to justify it and didn't know who else gets time back there.

IT too, but all of Boston's other guards are lights out on that end.

Kyrie and Kyle rarely play the 1-2 together

Nah, they been paired together in lineups that force Korver to match the two a good bit. shyt like Kyrie-Korver-Lebron-TT and then Jefferson or Frye or Love.

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
Nah, they been paired together in lineups that force Korver to match the two a good bit. shyt like Kyrie-Korver-Lebron-TT and then Jefferson or Frye or Love.

Kyrie and Kyle (1-2) play roughly 8-10 minutes a game together which is the close of the 4th quarter.

Kyrie plays the bulk of his minutes with Shumpert or Smith.

I don't get the premise of your thread.

Cavs worst defensive combo at guard would be Felder and Irving.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kyrie and Kyle (1-2) play roughly 8-10 minutes a game together which is the close of the 4th quarter.

Kyrie plays the bulk of his minutes with Shumpert or Smith.

I don't get the premise of your thread.

Cavs worst defensive combo at guard would be Felder and Irving.

To this effect, Williams and Harden would be the Rockets worst combo as well.

Gordon has actually been solid on defense this season, this is the reason we're able to go Bev-EG-LouWill line ups for stretches. With Dekker and Capela out there for additional defense.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Isaiah Thomas should be an option by his damn self even if he plays with Avery Bradley and Marcus Smart.

It's impossible to make up for his deficiencies on the defensive end.