Who is the worst character / who had the worst gimmick of all time?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sorry but I can't understand how anyone can't understand how everyone hates the tax man.
I think every character should have some kind of grounding in wrestling. Essentially they should be characters but wrestling characters.

IRS wasn't a wrestling character. He wrestled in fukkin suspenders for crying out loud. He was a joke.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I think every character should have some kind of grounding in wrestling. Essentially they should be characters but wrestling characters.

IRS wasn't a wrestling character. He wrestled in fukkin suspenders for crying out loud. He was a joke.
Undertaker wrestled in gloves and weird ass clothes, mankind with a mask and regular ass clothes, we can go on.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
More recent, but I'll say Lord Tensai

0343737001431363635_filepicker.jpg

What was he supposed to be? He made a name for himself in Japan, the neckbeards were raving about his improvement, and he came back to the E and STILL sucked. He beat Cena clean, was paired with Brodus "I let Hornswoggle call me the n-word" Clay, and was reduced to a dancing jobber. Even his gimmicks as Prince Albert and the Hip-Hop Hippo were more entertaining. The funniest part is that NONE of those neckbeards were there to complain about him being misused, even though they claimed to be such huge fans of his Giant Bernard run. :beli:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
IRS was kind of a silly character though, he wasn't as dark as Undertaker or original mankind in that sense.

Right that's when they became a lot more kiddy and started coming up with more cartoony characters. IRS imo just epitomizes the worst of that era.

Having said that I was 6 when I first saw IRS and none of this mattered. I just saw him as another heel I was intended to root against and the heat he had with me was real regardless.

But to the smart fans a gimmick like IRS is like the ultimate reminder that maybe you're a little too old to be watching this lol.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
More recent, but I'll say Lord Tensai

0343737001431363635_filepicker.jpg

What was he supposed to be? He made a name for himself in Japan, the neckbeards were raving about his improvement, and he came back to the E and STILL sucked. He beat Cena clean, was paired with Brodus "I let Hornswoggle call me the n-word" Clay, and was reduced to a dancing jobber. Even his gimmicks as Prince Albert and the Hip-Hop Hippo were more entertaining. The funniest part is that NONE of those neckbeards were there to complain about him being misused, even though they claimed to be such huge fans of his Giant Bernard run. :beli:
Green Mist :lupe: