Who is the worst character / who had the worst gimmick of all time?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I might nominate IRS.

IRS003_crop_north.jpg

I mean for fukk sake he's a TAX COLLECTOR.

I might be able to picture a gully ass repo man, or a garbage man, or a hockey goon, or an inmate, or a security guard... but a tax collector? What?

:mjgrin:when your best insult was calling everyone "tax cheats"

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/TallShow/WWE%20FireFest%202006/Thedikks.jpg

:scust: Call yourselves The dikks, dress like Chippendales and think it'll be a money gimmick, brehs.

14158%20-%20Rellik%20mask%20tna.jpg

:scust: Have your entire gimmick be that your name is Killer spelled backwards, brehs.

ed-ferrara-oklahoma.png

:scust: Make fun of one of The GOAT Commentators and the fact that he suffers from a debilitating condition and get slapped up by my Louisville fam Jim Cornette, Brehs.

beaver-cleavage-wwe.jpg

:scust::scust::scust: Try and play out those Leave It To Beaver Incest Fantasies on live, national television brehs.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
IRS is a fukking legend man, stop.
Everyone remembers Irwin R. shyster (old school racism)

worst character sami zayn what is he supposed to be, he is literally a generic real life CAW.
Worst gimmick: finn balor and that demon shyt, makes no sense, motherfukker puts on face paint and shyt for no reason.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Seriously? IRS? :comeon: He wasn't even bad.

For me: Hornswoggle, almost every Billy Gunn gimmick, Kizarny, any of those flash in the pan mid 90s WWE gimmicks, Artist Formerly Known as Goldust, Planet Staziak, Beaver Cleavage, Naked Mideon, Cryme Tyme, Brodus Clay

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Mantaur

I think yall are missing his point, exactly what is a tax collector supposed to be threatening from an in ring stand point.
Not missing the point at all, how exaactly is a millionaire threatening from an in ring stand point?
The point isn't their occupation is threatening, its that they are pieces of shyt people

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

:scust: Make fun of one of The GOAT Commentators and the fact that he suffers from a debilitating condition and get slapped up by my Louisville fam Jim Cornette, Brehs.
I appreciate his calls and all, but JR deserved it for being such a piece of shyt and happily putting up with McMahon and his abuse.

And this is when Vince was a face :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not missing the point at all, how exaactly is a millionaire threatening from an in ring stand point?
The point isn't their occupation is threatening, its that they are pieces of shyt people
Dibiase was a wrestler though. He wore wrestling trunks. In his promos he would often tout his wealth but also his superior wrestling ability.

It's not the same as IRS, whose character was really a tax man first... who happened to wrestle.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
IRS is a fukking legend man, stop.
Everyone remembers Irwin R. shyster (old school racism)

worst character sami zayn what is he supposed to be, he is literally a generic real life CAW.
Worst gimmick: finn balor and that demon shyt, makes no sense, motherfukker puts on face paint and shyt for no reason.

Balor explained the demon thing on a RAW before SummerSlam

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Dibiase was a wrestler though. He wore wrestling trunks. In his promos he would often tout his wealth but also his superior wrestling ability.

It's not the same as IRS, whose character was really a tax man first... who happened to wrestle.

Sorry but I can't understand how anyone can't understand how everyone hates the tax man.