Who Is The Wealthiest Character In The DC/Marvel Universe ?

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
I'd say that the richest Human/Mortal in Marvel U is Doom, dude's had nearly unlimited resources for a long time and although he takes a lotta L's he always comes back off it.

I'd put my bid in for Thor/Odin being rich too by that same logic. Thor ruled Asgard and even though he didn't have anywhere to put it for a while that's still a lot of 5,000+ year old wealth just laying around. Also from Marvel, the Collector, dude has a space station full of priceless interstellar artifacts.

As far as DC, I'd think that Luthor is neck and neck with Wayne, with Luthor probably edging out because he has more varied investments. I'd also say Aquaman, for the same reasons as Namor. We never see Namor's wealth but remember that Nu52 Aquaman paid for breakfast with gold dubloons:

aqua-plunderer.jpg

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'd say that the richest Human/Mortal in Marvel U is Doom, dude's had nearly unlimited resources for a long time and although he takes a lotta L's he always comes back off it.

I'd put my bid in for Thor/Odin being rich too by that same logic. Thor ruled Asgard and even though he didn't have anywhere to put it for a while that's still a lot of 5,000+ year old wealth just laying around. Also from Marvel, the Collector, dude has a space station full of priceless interstellar artifacts.

As far as DC, I'd think that Luthor is neck and neck with Wayne, with Luthor probably edging out because he has more varied investments. I'd also say Aquaman, for the same reasons as Namor. We never see Namor's wealth but remember that Nu52 Aquaman paid for breakfast with gold dubloons:

aqua-plunderer.jpg
Breh

Vandal savage has prehistoric wealth and goods....he offered the leigon of doom BILLIONS each in the tower of babel inspired DOOM animated joint

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
A good Marvel arc would be professor X being exposed as a thief who conned mutant haters out of billions to fund the xavier mansion with his mind fukks.

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
Breh

Vandal savage has prehistoric wealth and goods....he offered the leigon of doom BILLIONS each in the tower of babel inspired DOOM animated joint

Yeah, i forgot Savage. He could potentially be sitting on trillions of dollars, and he has no qualms about letting that shyt go either. Everything i've seen him do has been stadium status. Even from jail.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we mean in the current age, I'd say

1) black panther (having the corner in any market especially this one is crazy.)
2) tony starks
3) Bruce wayne
4) Lex
5) Norman

6-10) people who can pull money out the air like doom, namor, thor, etc etc...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Black Panther may be more wealthy than the other guys. I would put him, then Namor, then Doom. These guys aren't elected rulers, they are dictators. The entire nation is their wealth.

Starks/Richards/Wayne/Osborn would start coming up after the country rulers, but really there are transmuters who can turn anything into gold (Firestorm), or dudes who can manipulate matter so if they wanted they could be wealthier than anyone.

dont u gotta beat black panther in hand to hand to take the throne? :dwillhuh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Tony Stark. Dude mines alien planets for ores and minerals to trade with alien races and has a Dyson Sphere built on the other side of the sun that apparently rotates in tune with the earth.

Black Panther has a Country.

But you best believe that Tony and everyone else knows that if T'Challa wanted to take his shyt, he simply would. And there'd be nothing Tony could do about it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I don't remember if it was in the comics or the Justice League show, but one of them confirmed that Bruce Wayne is worth more than Lex Luthor.

I was arguing with some scrub nikka here (like me arguing comic books makes me less of a scrub nikka) and he was right. Lex couldn't outbid Bruce on something and would have went broke trying.

Wayne industries>LexCorp