Who is the premier PAWG on the coli.com? Update:Biscuitsnbangers wins PAWG of the year.

The Coli's premier PAWG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Also lmfao at Aromans psycho ass making her way into this thread spreading lies bout me and posting bout herself in 3rd person! Weirdo! You're still that obsessed with me? Girl, get a hobby. Get a job. I'm dEf not "slanging" the p*ssy for money. You butthurt busted look like you smell like hot dogs and cheese ass bytch. Kill yourself

You think you might dyke it out with Aroman for a real n1gga tho? :sas2: and 1k?

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
This sexual tension/frustration you have built up concerning biscuits is gonna have to culminate one way or another, Aroman.
You should be over this by now, girl.
:francis:

yeah, me beating the shyt out her poser self if i ever see her. :francis:

she wrote me so many pm's on my other name trying to explain she grew up in a white neighborhood but started loving the "culture" in her late teens.
that i should respect her even though she didnt graduate high school and became a prostitute. and that i shouldnt clown on her bc she stans dipset and wants to sukk cam's dikk.

gtfoh.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
u asking biscuits that?
dyke? u mean duke it out?
id beat the shyt out her for $50

Nah, I was thinking you two going down on eachother and then kissing. :shaq: You know you want to dominate ol girl sexually. Get rid of all that rival tension.

Why you two got beef in the first place? There's enough pawg lovin' to go around in these parts.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew Black women regularly posted in The Locker Room & sometimes I see 'em in "The Film Room", but I didn't know we had Pawgs/White Women posting on The Coli.
cant say any names but there's a white chick on here that everyone thinks is a black man. chick so pro-black that shes never even been questioned, its hilarious :chloey:

Status
Not open for further replies.