Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Hangman Paige

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Looking like an abusive preacher dad with a gay son....

angry-jesus-resting-on-sun-lounger-with-glass-of-wine-and-screaming-at-smartphone-in-desert.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And what better place to "kill" Swerve again than in Wembley where he "died" in the casket match last year

As long as hangman does it.

I ain't believe'n nobody else in wrasslin has the motive.
After that match...

Real talk. I feel like it is swerve and hangman. The rest of wrasslin got serious work to do.

For me to not be like whatever.

This swerve versus hangman shyt is like the evolution of visiting pillman house. Which was based on real events. Yet swerve changed it to be higher stakes. Where some how swerve was so vile. Swerve is a face when swerve is the heel in all this. shyt is crazy as fukk.

Swerve v hangman is next level.

Everything else seems like whatever. Wrasslers got some work to do to surpass this shyt.

It is so crazy. I kinda look at all wrasslin right now on some sckraight bullshyt. Like it is;
Hangman
Swerve

Then the rest of wrasslin.
I view the rest of wrasslin like it got a ways to go for me to give a damn bout you afyer that swerve and hangman match. When there are Barbee wite moxley and omega matches domestically and hosts of other shyt I have watched. That swerve v hangman shyt is next level.

Art Barr

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
As long as hangman does it.

I ain't believe'n nobody else in wrasslin has the motive.
After that match...

Real talk. I feel like it is swerve and hangman. The rest of wrasslin got serious work to do.

For me to not be like whatever.

This swerve versus hangman shyt is like the evolution of visiting pillman house. Which was based on real events. Yet swerve changed it to be higher stakes. Where some how swerve was so vile. Swerve is a face when swerve is the heel in all this. shyt is crazy as fukk.

Swerve v hangman is next level.

Everything else seems like whatever. Wrasslers got some work to do to surpass this shyt.

It is so crazy. I kinda look at all wrasslin right now on some sckraight bullshyt. Like it is;
Hangman
Swerve

Then the rest of wrasslin.
I view the rest of wrasslin like it got a ways to go for me to give a damn bout you afyer that swerve and hangman match. When there are Barbee wite moxley and omega matches domestically and hosts of other shyt I have watched. That swerve v hangman shyt is next level.

Art Barr
AEW’s problem is that we collectively end up cheering their best heels because we like the work they are doing so much. And it’s not even like they are doing stuff to be cool or to get a pop, some of it is straight up heinous and/or felonious activity.

Like Swerve invaded Nick Wayne’s home and left him in a pool of his own blood. Then he did a home invasion on Hangman.

Christian shyts on real life dead fathers.

MJF had to heinously beat up Daniel Garcia for 10 minutes before the fans were willing to boo him. And the he came out three days later talking about how he hates all the fans, and he still got a somewhat mixed reaction. There were more boos than cheers, but there were still cheers there.

The Hangman promo was a great heel promo. If he keeps up this work he’ll be getting broadly cheered pretty quickly just like Toni Storm did.

Only man in that company that can manage to sustain any real heel heat somehow is Don Callis. Next closest would be Jericho’s current character and that’s because he has go away heat.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
AEW’s problem is that we collectively end up cheering their best heels because we like the work they are doing so much. And it’s not even like they are doing stuff to be cool or to get a pop, some of it is straight up heinous and/or felonious activity.

This isn't really an AEW thing though. It's wrestling in general. At least in America. The SHIELD, Wyatts, IED/Psycho Randy, Broken Matt(?) etc.

From the Monday Night Wars on, if a heel was cool or on point, people didn't care they just started loving them. Remember, Bubba and D-Von were murking women left and right and they still got cheers when the tables came out.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This isn't really an AEW thing though. It's wrestling in general. At least in America. The SHIELD, Wyatts, IED/Psycho Randy, Broken Matt(?) etc.

From the Monday Night Wars on, if a heel was cool or on point, people didn't care they just started loving them. Remember, Bubba and D-Von were murking women left and right and they still got cheers when the tables came out.
nWo really fukked up the whole dynamic. Seems like they were the first heels that became cool to cheer for. I think it’s much more pronounced in AEW than WWE though.

That’s kind of why I think this MJF heel turn might have a chance at sticking. His whole motivation behind it is a big fukk you to the fans. If he can’t get any consistent heel heat for that then I don’t know what else they can do :hubie:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Drew is just a cry baby. Everything that’s happened is pretty much his fault:mjlol:

It is setup so funny tho.

Why drew cashed in on a triple threat. Was easily Charlie Murphy wrong given him having beef with punk. Like Drew did not even cause the awkward interaction that usually takes place when someone cashes in either. That the botch cover up was rolled right Into the storyline of the match and made perfect sense. That it is arguable.
if we saw.
a pinfall botch or not.
Plus the beat down punk gave drew.
was so mania 2000 scsa smashes rock with a steel chair potent. Drew gon have to destroy punk. Plus drew is gonna have to realize he fukked up and accept accountability. Yet the whole deflect blame all on to punk angle is so hilarious. Plus done right.
I look forward.
to how this will play out after the mcintyre suspension. Plus if the McIntyre suspension will last.
till punk gets a title shot himself. Then drre runs out and costs punk. To really make this shyt lit. Even more than it has been.

Art Barr

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hangman out there drinking blood and biting people on the face i dont think hes angry , just psychotic
:mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nWo really fukked up the whole dynamic. Seems like they were the first heels that became cool to cheer for. I think it’s much more pronounced in AEW than WWE though.

That’s kind of why I think this MJF heel turn might have a chance at sticking. His whole motivation behind it is a big fukk you to the fans. If he can’t get any consistent heel heat for that then I don’t know what else they can do :hubie:

Well the cool heel that Made no sense to cheer was first macho.

At least in our time.
Followed by flair after the steamboat win. To make flair a face versus Terry funk.
Which created a five star match. After the steamboat series as a followup.

George the animal Steele was also a heel turned face in our time as well.

Art Barr

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia

Like Swerve invaded Nick Wayne’s home and left him in a pool of his own blood. Then he did a home invasion on Hangman.

Christian shyts on real life dead fathers.

MJF had to heinously beat up Daniel Garcia for 10 minutes before the fans were willing to boo him. And the he came out three days later talking about how he hates all the fans, and he still got a somewhat mixed reaction. There were more boos than cheers, but there were still cheers there.

The Hangman promo was a great heel promo. If he keeps up this work he’ll be getting broadly cheered pretty quickly just like Toni Storm did.

Only man in that company that can manage to sustain any real heel heat somehow is Don Callis. Next closest would be Jericho’s current character and that’s because he has go away heat.
The Hangman promo wasnt even really a heel promo. It was a fiery babyface promo with an unhinged tone. All he had to do was say "Cowboy shyt" and it would have been reminiscent of his promos before he was champ. Hangman has been justified in everything he feels and I think thats why its so compelling to me over Drew/Punk shyt. This man has real life issues and PTSD and the situation feels real. Drew and Punk are having the most entertaining slap fight weve ever seen with their pettiness. Both are entertaining in their own right but Hangman's bitterness with Swerve and the fans is on another level