• Hangman Paige

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Page has such high blood pressure he'd start bleeding if you asked him the wrong question.

Drew's salty, Page is the Dead Sea.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
What Hangman got to be mad about? Losing multiple times to the same nikka, throwing a baby bytchfit and going home? pssh.

97 Drew out here ready to bush his job, a decade-long friendship and Big E's recovery strides just to yell into a specific camera - after passing 10 of them - about how upset he is that a nikka from Chicago will NOT let things rest after they spun on each other a couple times. Drew got himself into a forever-war with THE pettiest, grudge-holding human being in his industry and no amount of success and winning matches everywhere else on the card is going to keep that bitter man with an ugly dog from ruining his life at every opportunity. And it is slowly but surely turning Drew into the man he hates.
And somewhere inside, Drew knows its his own goddamned fault for not shutting up, letting Punk and Rollins throw hands, and staying the fukk out the paint. He'd have been champion if he'd just shut. the. fukk. up. But he cannot. And now he's too far in and he's spiraling.

You know... fukk wrestling. Is there a more self-destructive, mad-for-all-the-wrong-reasons person on television right now? :mjlol: I hope it never ends - I hope it last forever.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hangman = wrasslin gawd

After that match with swerve. Hangman is on a whole other level from his contemporaries.

Like real talk.

Can't wait to see swerve and hangman damn near kill each other again.

I think I need to watch that shyt again.
I owe y'all a rant but I like watching this shyt on the big screen so much.
I have not made it to a terminal to rant this shyt yet.

That match maybe the best wrasslin match fukk'n ever.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:banderas:
This is after the darkhorse rematch of the best njpw match probably ever with hangman.

I wish it was some other shyt that could fukk with this shyt.

I really do.

If you missed thee match.
You need to see it.

This shyt so cold.

Plus for anyone else to take the strap off swerve. For it to be believable.
Is gonna have to damn near kill swerve.

to make it believable he lost.
This aew shyt on another level.

Art Barr