Who is the LEAST athletic person to ever make a professional league?

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Of the big 4 sports: MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL who do you consider to be the least athletic person to ever make it to one of these leagues? They didn't have to be in the league for a long time, just made it on to a roster.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Bobby_Jenks.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Some people confusing "fat" with "not athletic".

There are fat guys who are incredible athletes. Maybe even more than skinny guys when you consider that they do it all while carrying weight.

I'm thinking the best answers are probably going to be a few basketball players who made it from height alone, or maybe a tall pitcher who could do literally nothing else whatsoever.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Steve Balboni. Dude has been retired for over 25 years and his name is still used by announcers today as the euphemism for slow. He was even slow for a white man, having white announcers saying "gat dayum he slow!!"

He was so slow, he was the first player I ever saw teams not even bother having someone hold him at first worrying about him stealing. :heh:

I was 13 and knew in my heart of hearts I was faster than him. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
John Olerud was possibly the slowest baseball player I've seen in my life.

Mark Jackson was also a pretty terrible athlete.

Tom Brady is also a horrible athlete. But dude can play (obviously).

Hockey?? I forget how to spell his name, but Jeff Beukeboom, old defense man who played on a lot of good teams but could barely skate. He was known for being big, slow and very physical.