Who is the GREATEST MARVEL Hero of ALL Time?

Greatest Ever

• Spider Man

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Captain America

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Black Panther

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Storm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reed Richards

• Dr. Strange

• Thor

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Silver Surfer

• Daredevil

• Wolverine

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
??? Ultimate Peter was still in high school when they killed him off and brought in Miles. And miles operated as sole Spider-Man in the ultimate verse before the merger post secret wars 2016.

616 Peter has this annoying habit of almost becoming a functioning adult, then some shyt happens and he’s back to square one. I don’t know how many times I can read the same story about him being irresponsible.
I was comparing him to 616 spiderman, they killed off ultimate peter like you said.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's Spider-Man by far. He's the most relatable, the most honest, the most determined, has the best rogues, has the best relationships AND he's the one hero the other characters look up to, and aspire to be like.

Hell, he's the only character that maintains trying to balance a work/life/superheroing balance. Of course ish is gonna go awry, everytime, but he remains determined to do so, and will sacrifice his own happiness every time. By comparison, Doc Ock thrived as Spider-Man because he didn't give AF any of the little things.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Like every else says it's Obviously Spider-Man....

But I'm voting for Thor..... because who else you gonna call when the world is about to be destroyed :yeshrug:

A literal one God Army to fight of any threat that may want to pull up and just start catching bodies, be they Magical or Technological.... They getting hammered the fukk up

If the planet is going bye bye and we need an evacuation of our species....the Bifrost could get a lot of us off planet before we end up cosmic dust and echoes

He doesn't just save the day or the City...or even the world
Thor Saves the Galaxy and even the Universe and he does it solo..... honestly Thor really doesn't need the Avengers...it the other way around

GOAT Marvel Hero