Who is the fifth most popular individual comic superhero of all time?

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I say fifth because I think the three most popular individual heroes are (in no particular order) Batman, Superman and Spider-Man. Then IMO the fourth most popular hero is Wonder Woman mainly because she was the first major female hero to really make an impact ...

So after those four, who's the fifth? I would go with Wolverine because he was such a breakout character in X-Men, and there is literally a trope describing how he shows up everywhere even when he's not really related to the action in the book (Wolverine Publicity - TV Tropes).

So what say you, Film Room? :jbhmm:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's either Wolverine or the Hulk but on the real, Deadpool may have leapfrogged to that spot now. He and Wolverine might be neck and neck now

lol, no. Don't let this "in the moment" shyt get in the way of the truth that it's still Wolverine.

And I wouldn't put Wonder Woman at #4 at all, most likely Wolverine is #4 and I think Iron Man is maybe #5 right now.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
lol, no. Don't let this "in the moment" shyt get in the way of the truth that it's still Wolverine.

And I wouldn't put Wonder Woman at #4 at all, most likely Wolverine is #4 and I think Iron Man is maybe #5 right now.

It's not in the moment homie. I'm going off of years and years and years of seeing kids rocking Deadpool stuff or seeing Hot Topic flooded with Deadpool stuff on a regular basis. I don't know about whatever part of the planet you're living on, but in the states, there's A LOT of deadpool merch flooding the streets and has been for a while, way before the movie